Ratings for Dr. Michael Prendergast

I have been going to him for almost 20 years. That should tell you what you need to know. I've had a host of ailments including extreme back pain, nerve pain, inflammation. Of all the health care approaches/people I tried over the years, his treatment was the only one that seemed to make any difference. His office is a little more casual, open concept, but he is really good at what he does, and he's a very good guy. He gets to the bottom of things. At this point I go to him for 'maintenance' to ward off re-occurrence of chronic issues. Highly recommended.... I completely trust him and I sure that I'd be in worse shape if he had not been referred to me (by someone else with chronic issues who benefitted greatly from his help)

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I've had 5 other chiropractors work on me and without a doubt, Dr. Prendergast is the best. He has cured my acute vertigo by realigning my neck back into place, my low back, fixed my tennis elbow and put ribs back where they belong. He does head to toes adjustments which means he works on all of your alignments not just the sore areas. He starts with an electric massager, then a pulse gun and cracks you all over. If you need it he puts the LAZER on your chronic areas for no extra charge! He informs you of your problems, gives advice, really cares and has a wonderful, down-to earth happy, humorous bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Prendergast is excellent! Great overall health check-up and my back was not hurting after first session with him. It was recommended to me by a friend after I was going to another clinic for treatment that didn't work.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

He usually spent 15 minutes adjusting, and put you on a mach8ne for some electric pulses for another 15 minutes while he works on another patient.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

No staff on-site, often ask you to pay next time or prepares invoice wrongly. Frustrated. Have to come back to get invoice

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

He's the best chiropracter I've ever had -- and I've had two others, each for many years. It doesn't hurt that you rarely wait long before you're on the table.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

He's a really nice guy and a great doctor. I went to him referrd by a friend. He fixed my shoulder after seeing 2 doctors, massage and physio couldn't. Brought my teenage son with a back problem and my son thinks he's awesome too. Great advice on overall health.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Been going to him for years----and recommended others , too!!----All have been impressed and satisfied---he is different then other chiropracters---he will tell you 'straight' whether he can help and how many treatments are needed---he is always right on!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Excellent chiropractor all around. Makes you feel like a million bucks when you leave. He can be a little "dry" sometimes but I'm not there for his comedy. I still go back to him because he knows he stuff and has discovered more health concerns on my body than nay other doctor!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I have been going to him since 1995. This tells you that he is excellent at what he does and I never hesitate to recommend him to friends and accquaintances. I give him and his staff 10 out of 10. He has helped me with so many issues from sciatica, pinched nerve and several aches/pains within the body. He also treats me with acupuncture. I am mobile today because of his great skills and knowledge

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013