Ratings for Dr. Amanpreet Chopra

On my first visit to her dental clinic I felt very uncomfortable. While I was waiting for the dentist the ‘supposed staff’ who were dressed in casual attire kept walking in an out of he room, not acknowledging my existence while I waited in the patient chair, while they kept communicating to each other in their own language which I didn’t understand. It made me feel very confused and nervous, especially given the fact that dentist appointments are nerve wracking as they are already! I didn’t know what was going on until the dentist finally came and introduced herself. After that whole experience and after an appointment mishap I never went back again. Just yesterday, a year and a half after I last went there, I was given a call saying that I had made an appointment for the following day for teeth cleaning which I never did! I wouldn’t recommend her based on my experience.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Good location for both brampton and etobicoke .I have been dr Chopra patient since 2007. Parking is always free and receptionist in both offices are very helpful and friendly. Good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Good dentist. Highly recommended. Very good in talking and explaining about treatment.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I am very happy with dr chopra. She takes all the time to explain everything. Parking is free and have been visiting this dental office since 2006. I am very happy.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

terrible.unorganized staff. you come in at the time you book your appt. they still make you wait 15-30. can never find parking here.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

My front tooth broke while playing with ball. I called staff took me in right away in emergency ,paid 20 dollar for xray ,no consultation fee. Dr aman did my toorh coloured filling . I got my smile back.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Highly recommended for braces for adults snd children. I am very happy with the rates and good job.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Treatment is A one Got my white filling done. Very painles.too nice staff

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

I have been going to dr chopra since 2006. Very pleasant experience. I wish her all the success and good wishes. I recommend her as your family dentist.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

I met dr aman chopra today. She has a golden heart and a million dollar smile. Very good service and affordable.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018