Ratings for Dr. Amanpreet Chopra

She is all rip off guys...watch youtube video "Is your dentist ripping you off". You will understand it..

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

LOL at all the fake glowing, positive reviews below. You're not fooling anybody. Notice the similar dates and over-the-top praise.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Took my dad here to get new denture. They started in Brampton to do his trial fitting he had to go to Eglinton. I told them that is inconvenient then they give me islington location. Which was very inconvenient to me. The said the denturist is not coming to Brampton so I have to take him there. All they want is your money. Nothing good to say about their service. If you cannot do better then you can go there.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Scam, watch marketplace on cbc, and don't believe those fake reviews

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

this place is a scam the workers are lazy the ones that are in the front desk esp just sit and talk you go to ur appointment on time and they take you 30 mins late ALWAYS. everyone is just confused about what they are doing I WISH i never went here. and why are all these reviews so similar? These fake profiles arent fooling anyone and Dr. amanpreet's staff prob writes these when they should be taking care of their patients HAAHAAHAHAA

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

My 5 yr od daughter had cavitie in her front baby teeth and were black. She would cry so so much witj her former doctors. Bur dr chopra dentistry is best .she got treatment under oral sedstion in one sitting and got her entire treatment. Amazing dental office.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I broke my front tooth today Which had a crown before. Dr aman helped me restore my smile . They are nice with affordable prices.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I got my invisalign braces from dr chopra. Thanks Dr aman for giving me a beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr chopra is s very good dentist. I called her in emergency for my root canal s i had swelling. She prescribed me antibiotics and got her associate to do root canal the next day. Amazing service. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I fell down while playing soccer . I was right away in emergency gor my broken front tooth .this dentist is amazing' now i have beautiful straight tooth , even better than before.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017