Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Senatore

Dr. Senatore removed 2 precancerous tumors from my lower colon. His examination pre surgery was helpful and he explained everything he was going to do. It all went well without any complications.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Senatore recently performed emergency surgery on my teen-aged daughter at 2 am. He had been working all day and still was very patient with her and her frazzeled parents. He answered all of our questions and was very reassuring. I was very impressed that even though he was with my daughter in the OR until 3am, he came to see her in her room at about 8 am to see how she was doing. His office was also very helpful after the surgery. We had a very good experience with this physician.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

He admitted me to the hospital and after discharge still having same problem but pain more intense. Returned to him at the suggestion of PC. He could not examine me without me flinching and doubling with pain I was told that there was nothing wrong with me. Shortly after was diagnosed by another doctor has having a precancerous condition of the colon. Dr. Senatore is a specialist in colon and rectal problems Good luck to anyone see him have your life insurance paid up to date

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Peter J. Senatore's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in South Weymouth, MA