Ratings for Dr. Geraldine M. Jean

Inattentive during visit, spoke ONLY in routine dialogue - not pertinent to specific concerns.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Jean was the best. My wife came in with stomach pains. Dr. jean gave her complete exam and was able to diagnose her problem. My wife had a tubal pregnancy that was about to rupture. Dr. Jean saved her life.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

She messed up my son's circumscion. A plastic surgeon had to completely redo it when he was 2. Would no reccomend.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

I would nto recommend Dr. Jean at all. Was diagnosed with endometriosis and treated with birth control. Had a TIA on the birth control and she acted like I didnt know what I was talking about when I too am a healthcare provider. Was not sensible to my needs, and made me feel very uncomfortable. Nice lady in general, but was more interested in treating symptoms of my endometriosis, then treating problems that it was causing. Have interstitital cystitus from my endo, and assumed that I just had overactive bladder. Decided to treat me with Vesicare instead of the actual underlying cause. Basically stated that I didnt know what I was talking about, or that I was wrong with my diagnosis. (Not in those exact words.) I have seeked another provider, will not return to Lexington Clinic for her medical direction.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

I would not recommend using this MD for several reasons. Regarding appointments-my ultrasound appointment was scheduled in the wrong town. Regarding treatment: she scheduled me for induction in conjunction with the day she was out of town for a free clinic-someone else delivered my baby. Regarding the circumcision of my son: she told me the procedure went well, the neonatal specialist in the hospital informed me excessive skin was removed from my son's penis and he would likely have to see a urologist specialist. Regarding aftercare: I had pain in my csection site and called for advice regarding my pain, I left a message, had to call back twice. Dr. Jean finally called me back a day and a half later. Finally, I had a bacterial/vaginal infection and I was prescribed medication for yeast infection. I had to go to another MD to get the appropriate antibiotics. She is a nice woman, but an inexperienced obgyn.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Dr. Geraldine M. Jean's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

• Blue Cross Of California