Ratings for Dr. Philip M. Hanno

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

A really terrific Doc...a True Listener, which I have found is rare in most Doctors. I saw Dr. Hanno as a 2nd Urological Consult on a Chronic Pain condition and he frankly made the 1st Doctor look like a Student. Very reassuring and open to answering questions no matter how silly they may seem. If you are a Male looking for a Urologist, this is the Doctor you want to see. (I'm sure he Treats Female patients as well, I can only speak to my Gender-Specific experience)

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

The BEST urologist I could have found. He spent an ENTIRE hour with me. I have been having pain in the testicles, in between the legs, when I urinate, I have BPH, etc. Was not in a hurry. Did listen to every word a said. Truly concern. When he walked in, he had a blank piece of papers with notes on it. By the time the appointment ended, he had BOTH sides full of notes and he even ran out of space. If you are looking for urologist within the vecinity of Philaldelphia, I would DEF highly recommend him. I never type any reviews, but he was such a good doctor, that I took the time to type one.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Philip M. Hanno's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

AHC