Ratings for Dr. Robert Buccini

This appointment was for the 1st colonoscopy I had ever had. The staff and Dr. Buccini were excellent the entire I was there. Thank-You all, Tonya Fennell

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr buccini is an outstanding and a killed doctor who cares deeply about his patients. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

There were no problems or issues. Very smooth system. Personable knowledgeable staff

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Everything was done professionally, staff helpful and pleasant. I have been a patient for over 25 years, always pleased

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

The staff was pleasant as always. Dr. Buccini usually runs a little behind so I bring a book and I'm fine. I would appreciate his taking longer with me if I needed it so I don't mind that he's with someone else. My appointments are a year apart - I am always called to schedule my next one. Dr. Buccini takes the time to explain pros and cons of any treatment plans. He will always get a glowing review from me until the time he announces his retirement and then all bets are off.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Procedure went very smooth-the staff was awesome and everyone knew their responsibility. Dr Buccini is very professional with excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

An outstanding doctor. He's the guy, the very best.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I have a good relationship with Dr. Buccini and have known him for many years. He is excellent. I felt much better after my visit and his diagnosis. I will do what he suggested and see how well it goes.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I had very pleasant experience with Dr. Buccini and his staff. They are very professional and make me feels comfortable. Dr. Buccini is alwwys very detailed and really takes time with me. I am highly recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Buccini's for many years and have always found him to be an outstanding physican. My recent procedure was a positive experience from check in to discharge.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Robert Buccini's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Wellpoint