Ratings for Dr. Robert Buccini

Sheila is always efficient and caring. Tina Garrett was very helpful. Dr. Buccini listens carefully and has a great deal of experience and expertise. He has made some options available that I think are already making a difference, although it has not been long enough to be certain. Thanks.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr Bucchini is the best! He listens well, explains all aspects of the problem and treatment. The office is run extremely well!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I have never had a bad experience at your office, including my most recent visit. I was escorted into the examining room promptly and my meeting with Dr Buccini was helpful and informative as it always.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Very professional and very personable. Easy to talk to and very friendly. Not in a hurry to leave patient. Would recommend to anyone. Very excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

The professional experience was outstanding. The nursing assistants were very very good and the professional medical team was also outstanding. I appreciated their ability to answer questions that I had and not give me a variety of excuses of why things we're not at their level of knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Doctor Buccini gave me a thorough questioning of my condition and reason for appointment. He was professional, thoughtful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr. Buccini is the most caring physician I have ever encountered. He is thorough in his explanations of your health concerns and doesn’t rush through your appointment visit. He goes out of his way to answer questions you may have and is polite at all times. I have been a patient of Dr. Buccini for at least 25 years now. In my opinion there is no better Gastro doctor anywhere. Also, his staff is so caring as well.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Buccini is always willing to listen and advise. He is truly concerned about his patients' wellbeing.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Buccini spent plenty of time with me... explained his conclusions and treatment path in a very understandable and logical way. He made certain I understood everything that we went over and what my choices were for treatment. He explained why he agreed (or disagreed) with my choices so that, in the end, I had no doubt that our conclusions were the right path to take. With out a doubt, Dr. Buccini provides the best and most thorough office visits I have ever experienced from a physician!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Excellent treatment, care and professionalism. Pre-during procedure and after care was excellent. Love Dr. Buccini and his staff at the center and office especially his nurse Shelia.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr. Robert Buccini's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)