Ratings for Dr. Robert Buccini

Dr. Buccini was as always professional and caring. He reviewed my treatment and medications.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I have always felt very confident in the abilities of Dr. Buccini and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

The staff and Dr Buccini are always very kind and helpful. I am very pleased with service.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Buccini and his staff gave me excellent treatment and the doctor treats my overall physical condition when treating me.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I appreciate seeing Dr. Buccini so much because he takes the time to explain the facets of my situation and to sort of "autopsy" the things we have undertaken to improve my condition.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Awesome experience in my first consult w/Dr. Buccini pre-colonoscopy. . . His CMA Sheila was excellent in scheduling my colonoscopy and the front office staff and CMA who got my hx and vitals were very professional and caring. Dr. Buccini apologized to me for being a few minutes late seeing me in the room. . .I appreciated his time as he treats many of my family members. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Provider*Excellent*Facilty Excellent*Wait Time ON TIME(excellent)*Staff Excellent*Treatment*Scheduling Excellent*Overall Excellent Thanks you for Your services Albert R.Latta,Jr

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I went in for a consultation on Tuesday and was told they had an opening on Thursday for my colonoscopy and endoscopy. Everyone in the office were very nice, the nurses that assisted in the procedure are very caring and make you comfortable. Dr. Buccini is great, he has a great sense of humor but is always professional. After the procedure he explains the findings very well and gives you time to ask questions. I can’t say enough about how much I appreciate him and his staff. Thanks guys for making a very unpleasant procedure really not so bad. You all are the best...

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

The hospitality of the staff was very friendly and professional and I felt as though I was checking into a five star resort or spa. I found Dr. Bucinci to be comforting, his confidence in himself and professional demeanor instilled confidence in me. From start to finish he can not be matched by anyone.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr Bucchini is the best. Great listener, gives excellent information on various treatment plans and responds to my questions with respect. I wish all physicians could learn from him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Robert Buccini's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)