Ratings for Dr. David E. Simai

Our son was throwing up consistently for two years. We were told it was just bad reflux and he had to grow out of it. After moving and switching to Dr Simai, he told us to change our sons diet. Less dairy and to throw away his bottles. We were extremely skeptical because our son is a very picky eater and loves dairy. After a few days, he began to eat chicken, fish and even steak and meat!!! And....no throw up!!!! He does not drink milk and eats more protein. We are so so thankful to Dr Simai for finally guiding us to the solution of the problem. Thank you!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Simai is such an outstanding Doctor. My children are so lucky to be cared for by such a warm and loving Doctor who bends down for a hug when they come in! Dr. Simai will come into the office after hours just for me if I have an emergency. During our last well visit, Dr. Simai taught my son self-defense to help with bullying in school, and Dr. Simai did not end the visit until my son looked like he was ready to defend himself! He has given my children stitches with such patience and care. Another wonderful about him is that he always lets "mommy" know that she is doing a great job. Thank you, Doctor Simai, from the bottom of our hearts!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I have been bringing my kids to Dr. Simai for 4 years now. He is a wonderful doctor! We had situations that were more serious and he made good calls at the right time. I am thankful that we have been using him! He is intelligent, caring and concerned. He is also very patient, and answers all your questions. All and all we are very happy with him!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

switched because told would be quicker , but had to see PA and yes was nice to be in empty waiting room bur poor exam by PA and dr at other time, and now previous dr R wont let me back

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. David E. Simai

Dr. David E. Simai's response
This patient is clearly a disgruntled one. We have literally dozens of families switch to our practice and they often comment to us how friendly and helpful our practice is as a whole. The hard reality is that some patients are very disgruntled by nature, and maybe this parents should have realized that her old doctor was not the source of her problems. I hope and pray that this parent found a doctor that fits their personality and they will stay together happily for the rest of their live.

Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Simai is truly wonderful. He takes genuine care in treating his patients and treats everyone like they are one of his own. I have full confidence in his diagnostic skills and his experience. I do not hesitate to send my friends and family to him. His education and training are top notch and he's easy to talk to. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Best Doctor visit ever for my children and me, which included shots :)...Dr. Simai was warm and caring; he took the time to get to know us and answer all our questions, both real and silly :)

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

Amazing, caring, doctor! The best pediatrician I have seen! Plus my kids love him and are excited to go.highly recommended. Even calls later to see if things are okay.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

DR. DAVID SIMAI IS AN AMAZING AND A VERY PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

EXCELLENT DOCTOR , AS A FIRST TIME MOM ,VERY FORTUNATE THAT WE FOUND A DOCTOR LIKE HIM. VERY KIND, INTELLIGENT AND HELP US WITH ALL OUR QUESTIONS AND CONCERN WITH OUR BABY.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Simai is truly an intelligent, professional and kind pediatrician. He is very attuned and attentive. We have known him for over 5 years! We feel fortunate to have him as our pediatrician.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. David E. Simai's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 2000)