Ratings for Dr. David E. Simai

I have been bringing my kids to Dr. Simai for 4 years now. He is a wonderful doctor! We had situations that were more serious and he made good calls at the right time. I am thankful that we have been using him! He is intelligent, caring and concerned. He is also very patient, and answers all your questions. All and all we are very happy with him!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

switched because told would be quicker , but had to see PA and yes was nice to be in empty waiting room bur poor exam by PA and dr at other time, and now previous dr R wont let me back

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. David E. Simai

Dr. David E. Simai's response
This patient is clearly a disgruntled one. We have literally dozens of families switch to our practice and they often comment to us how friendly and helpful our practice is as a whole. The hard reality is that some patients are very disgruntled by nature, and maybe this parents should have realized that her old doctor was not the source of her problems. I hope and pray that this parent found a doctor that fits their personality and they will stay together happily for the rest of their live.

Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Simai is truly wonderful. He takes genuine care in treating his patients and treats everyone like they are one of his own. I have full confidence in his diagnostic skills and his experience. I do not hesitate to send my friends and family to him. His education and training are top notch and he's easy to talk to. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Best Doctor visit ever for my children and me, which included shots :)...Dr. Simai was warm and caring; he took the time to get to know us and answer all our questions, both real and silly :)

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

Amazing, caring, doctor! The best pediatrician I have seen! Plus my kids love him and are excited to go.highly recommended. Even calls later to see if things are okay.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

DR. DAVID SIMAI IS AN AMAZING AND A VERY PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

EXCELLENT DOCTOR , AS A FIRST TIME MOM ,VERY FORTUNATE THAT WE FOUND A DOCTOR LIKE HIM. VERY KIND, INTELLIGENT AND HELP US WITH ALL OUR QUESTIONS AND CONCERN WITH OUR BABY.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Simai is truly an intelligent, professional and kind pediatrician. He is very attuned and attentive. We have known him for over 5 years! We feel fortunate to have him as our pediatrician.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. is very knowledgable and gives you the time that you need to answer questions and he provides excellent care to his patients. The office staff is very organized and friendly. I highly would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. David E. Simai's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 2000)