Ratings for Dr. Lucie Beaupre

I received treatments for varicose veins with Dr Beaupre and i am very satisfied ,excellent results ,a team of top professssionals,my legs are looking great !Thank you Dr Beaupre !

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

September 2017 thank you to those who have written reviews. Very helpful in my décision as to whether or not to return to see Dr . Beaupré. I went to her clinic about 15 years ago and thought she was rude and only trying to grab my money. Felt like my questions were annoying her. I now Need to have some injections after having had stripping. After reading the récent reviews i will look for another doctor as I see things have not improved from 15 years ago. Again thank you for the reviews as they played a big part of my decision not to return to see Dr. Beaupré

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr Beaupre. I am satisfied with the results of my treatments. My legs feel better since. I wish i would have been to her clinic sooner.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr Beaupre is direct and very professional! I recommend!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr Beaupré treated me for the past 15 years. I had large varies. She gave me very good treatments. The personnel of the Clinic is very professional! I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I know Dre Beaupre since the inception of her Clinics in Ottawa and Gatineau. To put it plain and simple, I only have good comments on her, especially on her medical knowledge and the information she always gave me on the treatments wether before or after same. No hesitation to recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dre Beaupre has treatead my legs. They feel and look better. Thank you Dre Beaupre !

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Treated by Dr Beaupré on few occasions. She always gave me all explanation on my traitements. Dr Beaupré his very professionnel.

Had large varies; all gone after treatments at dr BEAUPRE; WOULD RECOMMAND

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I'm a patient at Dr. Beaupre for many years, always been satisfied with the results of her treatments.

Dr. Lucie Beaupre's Credentials