Ratings for Dr. Lucie Beaupre

Treated by Dr Beaupré on few occasions. She always gave me all explanation on my traitements. Dr Beaupré his very professionnel.

Had large varies; all gone after treatments at dr BEAUPRE; WOULD RECOMMAND

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I'm a patient at Dr. Beaupre for many years, always been satisfied with the results of her treatments.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I have been to this clinic on several appointments. The staff and especially Dr. Beaupre are cold and uninviting . I have since found a better and very kind doctor who performs the same treatments at half the price and double the injections . It seems that only money is welcome at Beaupres's clinic .

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Bête, froide, aucun sourire, tu poses une question au Dr Beaupré et la question est de trop! j'ai vraiment l'impression que pour travailler à cet endroit il y a un pré requis...être bête, froide, distante. Aucunement capable de regarder la cliente dans les yeux. je cherche une autre place! Je me demande pourquoi elle travaille avec le public!! Déception

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

One of the rudest people ever. The office has a very cold, tense atmosphere. Even the nurses don't seem to care or put you at ease by having a little visit.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I'm relieved to read other perceptions of Dr. Beaupre as rude and lacking in empathy. I thought her attitude was because I had heavy legs. I felt ashamed of my body when I left her office. I think I might look for another vein clinic.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I am a new patient to this clinic. I was disappointed with my first appointment with dr beaupre who I found was very rude, she never looked at me in the eyes while talking and kept pointing out to me with disgust how enormous my varicose veins were. It made me feel even more embarrassed than I already was about my legs. I just felt hopeless and it took me about a month before I decided to call the clinic to book the first appointment to start the treatment. I am currently being treated by another Dr, at this same clinic and very satisfied with his approach, he is very gentle. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW YOU CAN ALWAYS BE TREATED BY ANOTHER Dr. But I do not recommend Dr. Beaupre

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Beaupre's front-desk and nursing staff were incredibly polite and helpful. However, Dr. Beaupre herself seems very impolite. I have a needle phobia that I have been working very hard to get over, and she was very offensive to me about this. Just no empathy at all. I'm very relieved to find out that she can't provide the treatment I need because I never want to see her again. I am glad that she at least referred me to someone who can treat me. It's a very professional office overall but her demeanour just ruins it. It's too bad.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Beaupre's people skills are quite atrocious. Her various (big money) scenarios were rather intimidating. I felt most unhappy leaving that office and will definitely look for another opinion.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015