Ratings for Dr. Bryan T. Thompson

An office of attractive, catty busybodies. The waiting room and treatment areas are pleasant and well-lit.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Great doctor! Helped me with foot pain. Now, I can race again.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Absolutely the rudest staff I have ever encountered. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Love this doctor..very caring.... Tells u exactly what's going on.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Very knowledgable and courteous. Put me at ease and talked to me I'm lay mans terms. Answered all my questions promptly. Made suggestions, but let me choose how we were going to proceed. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I have had foot pain for the past 5 years. I came to Bryan as a referral from a gal that works in my office. . Bryan said he would remove the screw that was in my foot. I had my surgery December 2010. Since then, I have absolutely no pain. I am very pleased with the outcome. Bryan is awesome. The whole staff are very friendly and are very caring . I would recommend Bryan to anyone who is in or having foot pain. Thanks again Bryan and staff.! Charlene

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr Thompson and his staff are very helpful and know what they are doing. Dr has a verygood maner. Seems always glad to see you,same for the staff.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. and staff seemed very nice. I trusted him to do surgery on my son. His feet are deformed now. He is in pain most of the time. Instead of taking responsibility the Dr. said he must have been born this way...... I have several pictures that show his feet did not look like this as a child. I feel they have simply washed there hands clean of my sons now deformed feet and I have to figure out how to get them corrected. My child is miserable with pain and the fact that his turned in feet are very noticable.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

All the ratings on the previous questions would also apply to these above. Overall excellent rating!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Not impressed! Front desk staff extremely rude and money hungry from first moment. assistants were nice and friendly. Dr. Himself friendly enough- at first. However, don't ask questions or try to discuss and add diagnostic info. which may provide feedback to your issue. Watch out for, read and understand ALL documents slipped under your nose. They sell shoes and orthotics as well. Watch out for any verbal agreements they may not be honored- better get it in writing and make sure you ask what you are being charged for. Had surgery, spent lots of money, has not remedied the issue. still having problems 1 year later. Will not recommend this Dr. or office to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

Dr. Bryan T. Thompson's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Post Falls, ID