Ratings for Dr. Barry Sloan

Dr. Sloan was extremely helpful in helping me improve my relationship with my mother. He gave very clear and effective tools for better communication between the two of us. He genuinely helped us understand one another better. He made a big impact in our lives and I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Very Proffessional, kind, and eager to help. Nice Office, never a long wait time too. Mr. T.S.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Sloan was extremely professional and knowledgeable about the issues of addiction and depression. Dr. Sloan is the first out of twenty psychologist that really got to the root of the issues and gave significant doable solutions. He doesn't just sit there and listen then say see you next week. He actually listens!!! Then helps with solving or making a plan to make the situations better. He is very knowledgeable about human behavior and what a person can do to make life situations better or more manageable. Even my 17 year old son likes going to see him, that say a lot about the versatility, compassion and experience he has to make a positive difference in a persons life. I would highly recommend if you are having any problems with behavior, substance abuse, depression, anxiety, or relationships between family, or spouse to make an appointment and finally have a great Psychologist help.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I go to Dr Sloan because one of my own personal mottos is "Don't complain about something unless u r doing something constructive to solve it" DR. SLOAN is a major part of me learning active, positive behavior tech. He is a GREAT GUY too!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Dr Sloan is not effective and his charges are high compared to other more effective professionals.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Sloan is very professional, very experienced, good listener, patient & kind. He is very helpful, direct & effective in his advice. Talking with him is like talking to a friend who knows what you need to hear & delivers it with gentleness & respect. I feel very comfortable with him & would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

He met and was paid by my sister to humiliate and embarrass me, in a matter that involved getting money from my mother who is ill and can't communicate. I was led to believe it was the first time he had seen either of us and he was unbiased when he had actually had seen my sister & worked out the session to her liking. I reported him to the state and they wanted to investigate him, but my sister would not allow him to show her involvement in the meeting. I can't imagine the damage he could do to others. I would run away from this poorly educated man as quickly as possible.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009