Ratings for Dr. Faith Felder

Dr. Felder is the best doctor by far, she really cares for her patients!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Iam very pleased with dr. felder and her staff. i trust her and her knowledge in the treatment of my condition.She is very patient and concerned and caring and she listens to my complaints. i feel very fortunate to have her care for me.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Felder is a very knowledgable Internal Medicine Dr. However her only nurse/receptionist does not have enough arms and ears to do what we the patient need help with. It takes to long to get refill request faxed to the pharmacy. Appointments are made when the Dr. is not available. Call backs are really so. But again she is a very caring and intelligent Dr.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

I had an appointment scheduled, and I arrived on time. I then waited for over 90 minutes (on my lunch break) and still had not gotten to see the doctor. When I told her I had to return to work, the receptionist said she could not give me my copay back, and that I would have to either credit it to my next visit or wait until the end of the month when the doctor would mail me a check. She also refused to give me a copy of my lab results because the doctor had not reviewed them with me yet. This office showed no respect for my rights as a patient or the value of my time.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Faith Felder's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)