Ratings for Dr. Walid Al-Houssan

Very polite, knowledgeable and very patient with his patient. Highly recommend him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Very professional and very nice, Excellent doctor He is our family doctor for the past 4 years

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Very nice, very professional and very polite doctor, i am so lucky to have him as my family doctor, i wish him the best of luck in everything.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I compain a lot but still very polite and very patient with me (not like the other doctors!). God bless you Dr. Alhoussan.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Nice, smart and very polite doctor Highly recommend him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Alhoussan is an amazing, will mannered very polite and very knowledgeable doctor, I know him for 5 years now and I will keep seeing him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

He is my family doctor for 7 years now and I simply adore him. I wish you all the best doctor Alhoussan.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Excellent doctor, very smart and very professional. I am a female patient of dr. Alhoussan since he was an n Aylmer, I never felt uncomfortable while examining me, he is always professional very nice and very polite. Thank you dr. Alhoussan for being my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Professionnel, compétent et le meilleur médecin que j'ai jamais rencontré. Je suis très chanceuse d'avoir un médecin de famille comme lui . Il est le meilleur diagnosticien avec la connaissance la plus à jour de la médecine. Dr. Walid Al-Houssan Prend son temps avec ses patients et ne vous fait jamais sentir pressé. La meilleure clinique et le meilleur médecin

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

He is our family doctor for the past 5 years, Great doctor, always very polite, my family and I love him A LOT, I told him I am ready to speak on his behalf.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017