Ratings for Dr. Stanley D. Walker

I was referred to see Dr. Stanley D. Walker, after lung cancer surgery at Union Memorial Hospital December 2014. Dr. Walker explained my cancer to me in detail the staff at his clinic work with me and my family to make sure all of my medical needs were ment. There was a problem with my insurance company paying for my treatment Dr. Walker talked to me about the problem his office made contact with several organizations asking for help and donations for my treatment, Dr. Walker and his Staff never gave up on me. I Thank God my insurance company did an update in the system and I am receiving my treatment. I'm seeing the best caring, loving, and knowledgeable Oncologist team in Maryland, I refuse to go anywhere else. You will never find this much Love, Care, and Support in a hospital. Thanks to Dr. Walker and his Staff, I have been cancer free since August 2015. I am still referring people I know to his office. My name is Rolette Boone Thanks to my Faith, my God, Dr. Stanley D. Walker and his always professional wonderful Staff I am a Cancer Survivor! ! !

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Walker is the best Oncologist that you could ever hope for. When originally diagnosed by my surgeon, I was sent to a different Oncologist. I was not pleased with that Oncologist. I requested to be sent to the best. I was sent to Dr. Stanley Walker. He is caring and knowledgeable. All of his patients absolutely love him. If he ever relocated his practice to PA, DC, or VA, I would definitely drive to continue to have him as my doctor. He is worth keeping. I know no one is going to take as good care of me as he does. His entire staff is friendly, warm, knowledgeable, and helpful. You won't find a more efficient team anywhere. I am a hard patient. I expect, deserve, and demand the best. I have it here with his practice. He and his team are in my opinion, the absolute best.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Stanley D. Walker's Credentials

• Esc Nacl De Med Y Homeopatica, Mexico Df, Mexico (Grad. 1978)