Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Wierzbicki

You get all the time you need from a very knowledgeable physician so you need to be patient.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

My initial visit was long. The nurse explained to me that Dr. Wierzbicki takes his time with his patients. I can wait a little bit for a doctor who is more thorough. I found the staff very pleasant and easy to work with both on the telephone and in the office. Dr. Wierzbicki did not rush the visit. He looked at me not his computer and listened attentively while I explained why I made the appointment. He explained what he thought was going on but wanted to do some tests to be sure. Meanwhile, he adjusted my medications and thoroughly explained why he made the changes and how I was to take my medication. He also explained that adjustments might need to be made again after I have the tests. With a few exceptions, my experiences with doctors especially their staff have been terrible here in Port Orange, FL. I was very nervous and expect that I will be more calm on the next visit.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

always have to wait min.of hour and a half will not return phone calls

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Timothy J. Wierzbicki's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)