Ratings for Dr. Lali S. Minocha

When I first came into her office, I was immediately impressed with the staff there. And it got better! I felt zero pain as I got my teeth cleaned, and Dr. Minocha's knowledge was remarkable! I would give her ten stars, if I could.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Once I was in the chair, I was basically tortured with scare tactics of worst-case scenarios if I didn't fork over so much money for their toothpaste, mouthwash, and the electric toothbrush that they get $$$ from selling—Not to mention the months of dental care and elaborate plans Minocha had to fix my mouth. She made it seem like my teeth were going to fall out. I got a second opinion. I don't have full-blown Periodontal Disease like she said. The new dentist said my gums are completely healthy. Also, she told me that I grind my teeth. I don't know what that looks like, but the new dentist says I don't have that problem. Apparently I don't need to shell out $300 for a mouth guard; I just have a little bit of wear and tear from having braces as a kid. What this place does is unethical. It's immoral. It's disgusting and I left partially terrified that I'd be 25 and in need of dentures for a lifetime & that I'd just wasted about $300 for their stupid 'insurance' and 'services.'

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Minocha for over 10 years and her service, knowledge and the technology she uses in her practice are outstanding.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011