Ratings for Dr. John D. Googe

Sadly disappointed I made an appointment for my son with Dr. Googe in December during his Christmas break from college. My son is an avid cyclist and was having knee pain for about 2 months. My son never saw Dr. Googe during his appointment. He saw a PA instead. The PA gave him the bum’s rush. My son wanted to explain his condition and had questions but the PA spent a very short time reviewing his situation and hurried him along. Now my son is back at school and still having the same problem. I feel when you make an appointment to see a specific doctor; you should see that person or be told in advance you will see a PA. In my business, when you make an appointment with a particular person you don’t see someone else. Also, we paid a fee to see a doctor, not a PA. It’s sad when a doctor is too important to see a patient. We are extremely disappointed for the care we did not receive.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Dr. Googe took only 5yr old sons elbow pinning when no other doctor in LA would. He has since been doing great. And when we found out the hospital was not in our network, he agreed to take my in network co-pay on very short notice. Absolutely can't say enough good things about this doctor or his asst Jay. The staff is just wonderful! Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

Dr.googe replaced my knee six months ago. I shot 1 under par today.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Dr. John D. Googe's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2002)