Ratings for Dr. Nathan M. Ross

I went to see two doctors prior to him for my hysterectomy. Dr Ross was my third opinion. I am soooo glad I met with him, he is AWESOME Ladies. He prayed with me before I went under anesthesia. My evening at Brookwood was restful. The cafeteria food is horrible but I couldn't eat anyway due to being very nauseous after surgery. The night nurses were very attentive with making sure my pain was controlled. It is very frightening when you first awake because you wonder want your stomach is going to look like. Dr Ross chose the Larposcopic & Virginia hysterectomy. I feel good surprisingly. He is truly annoited at what he does Ladies. I informed him that my son graduates within 12 days and he got me on his schedule within days. He gave me my quality of life back.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Ross himself is a good Dr. however, him and his office is more concerned about Co-pay's and insurance deductible then they are the patient and their health. Wouldn't schedule my surgery until they had all this money upfront.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I'm sure that Dr. Ross had the knowledge to help me but chose not to. I went to him for over a year and traveled a distance. I had a simple infection that he never treated and I suffered an ectopic pregnancy as a result. God bless Dr. Ross.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Hands down the best! The time he takes with you and cares, is thorough, concerning when he needs to be and just as excited with you about wonderful news such as a new baby!! Thankful for him and all of OBGYN south staff!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Ross. He has a wonderful bedside manor. Friendly staff and little wait.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Dr. Ross is a wonderful and knowledgable doctor. I love that he is part of a faith based practice, but that he and his staff never make you feel preached to. They just care for their patients and offer spiritual support as it is needed. I didn't wait very long at all to see him, and he took plenty of time to answer my questions and put me at ease about my future.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr. Ross has been my ob for years. He is very kind and patient. He is also very knowledgeable, compassionate and empathetic. I have had two pregnancies, a battle with endometriosis as well as interstitial cystitis. Dr. Ross was with me through it all. He ensures that his patients know all their options and the outcome that is likely. He takes the time to explain in detail what needs to be done and why. This doctor works with you ensuring that you make the final decision regarding your health. He is a doctor you can really trust to care for you and help you make an educated decision. He is great. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

I moved here from South Carolina where I had a wonderful doctor. I sure I wouldn't find the same level of care that I had been used to. I found it in Dr. Ross. He is very patient and truly cares about the well being of his patients. He doesn't rush you and makes sure to answer all of your questions and ensure you understand what's going on. He makes you feel like you are the only patient he has that day.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Ross is an excellent doctor who has cared for me and for a number of my family members for years. When something is outside of Dr. Ross' areas of expertise he is quick to refer while remaining involved. We totally trust his judgement and believe we get the best care possible.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

This man did wonderful with my delivery and OB care, along with the rest of the practice. The nurses are sweet as can be, and although it make take a min to get to you, I know it's because he is spending as much time with the other women as he is with me. He take a genuine interest in your health, and is a wonderful, faithful man.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Nathan M. Ross's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

AHC