Ratings for Dr. Todd S. Traub

I have been working with Dr Traub to manage my chronic pain and he is always sympathetic and does his darndest to help me manage my pain. Not always perfect in my scheduled time usually due to other late patients i have never had to wait an extraordinarily long time. I have been working with Dr Traub for more than 3 years. I am not happy about where he moved to as it is now an hour's+ drive to get to his office.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I saw Dr Traub for several months. He was only interested in medical procedures and not handling my pain effectively. I think as of 2011 he may be in some sort of trouble because I went to see him in Jan of 2011 and he said he is getting all his patients off of all pain medication. Kind of made me wonder if he has done something wrong. I moved out of state so now I don't have to worry. As long as I get my records. His staff however - was amazing. Especially Pam - his assistant. She is an angel.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

In 7 months I have never waited less than 2 hours for a 5 minutes in the "Princables office" I felt that money was the most important part of his job & as a patient with sever pain problems (all documented with CT's & MRI's) his only goal was an implant. He didn't even read the recent neurogolgist findings or go over other options with me. His nurse told me if the answers on the questionaire were all no just draw a line down the colom like this. And finished it for me because I was taking to much time. So even my changes, problems & concerns were not addressed. I was made to feel like I was only there for pain medications. When I called to cancel my last appointment & tell them I would not be returning they asked why & I again asked for a call back to discuss it. That was two weeks ago.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

I had an appointment with Dr Traub last week that I had to wait 7 weeks to get. I informed them that my insurance would be running out and I desperately needed to have a procedure done that allows me to live without excruciating pain for 8-10 months at a time. The morning of my appointment I received a call from Dr Traub's office asking me if I could switch my 3:30 PM appointment to a 10:30 AM appointment. Unfortunately I was unable to do this due to other obligations. The receptionist told me that all of her afternoon appts had canceled except me and they were hoping to close at lunchtime. I explained how important this procedure was to me and how sorry i was that i couldnt come earlier. She said Ok and they would see me at 3:30. At 1:30 I received a voicemail from a different lady at Dr Traubs who informed me that Dr Traub was feeling ill and would not be able to see me. I called her back and told her that I'd already been called in the morning and knew that (continued)

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Todd S. Traub's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL