Ratings for Dr. LEONARD G. Quallich

I just moved to the area and was looking for a new Gastro doctor- I found that Dr. Quallich was among the top rated in the state and decided to give him a try. Even though it was a little drive from my house, I am so glad that I gave him a try, he was punctual with my appointment time and spent a significant amount of time with me, and did not rush me at all. It is evident that he is extremely knowledgeable in his field and I was very happy with his approach to treatment methods. I will continue to drive the few extra miles to see him, knowing it will be worth it. Kudos Dr., keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I had an opposite experience than the other commenters. I felt he rushed through my appointment, talked way too fast, and I struggled to get a question in. I asked about other options- as in diet- and the result was "keep taking drugs". Him comforting me that drugs are good, was because millions of other people have taken it for 20 years. I went to him because he's A SPECIALIST- I want a discussion on the subject, not a talking to. He may have asked me a couple questions, but he didn't seem to want to know more about my problems. The feeling I got was frustration, and "here's another kid with heartburn, take medicine, now leave."

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr. Quallich is THE BEST! I am so thankful for this wonderful doctor. He is so friendly and really took time to get to know me and my health concerns. He is a great listener and also an EXPERT in his field. I really trust him and highly recommend him. My procedure went off without a hitch, and I thank him for putting me at ease and making me feel comfortable. I think he is quite possibly the best doctor I have ever seen. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Fantastic doctor, was able recommend treatment plan for my needs. Answered all questions, was seen in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I havent been to him in over 5 years. I saw him for a brief time (1-2 years) while suffering with Crohns Disease. Very Knowledgeable doctor, knows alot about the disease and treatments. Unfortunately, I just wasnt getting results. Hes pretty conservative as far as treatments. In a nut shell, I needed surgery done, and he thought I should go another route, so I got another opinion and havent been back.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Dr. Quallich is a super doctor! He's friendly, pleasant and always willing to answer questions and explain things. He doesn't rush his appointments with you and has a great knowledge base. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Very understanding and knowledge in the field is very high

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. LEONARD G. Quallich's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Illinois