Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Davila

Colonel Davila is the utmost professional! Our daughter had what was originally thought as a torn labrum in her hip, but ended up being excess bone growth on the hip socket. Colonel Davila diagnosed this and performed the operation successfully and returned our daughter to being pain-free. Hos bedside manner is second to none and his inclusion of us (her parents) in the pre- and post-op discussions was very much appreciated. Top notch all the way.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Davila is very knowledgable. I have had 2 knee surgeries with 2 doctors that didn't know what they were doing. Dr. Davila unlike many other doctors was able to diagnose me without asking my symptoms. He basically did a physical on me and ask me some questions. After that he told me I bet you feel x,y, and z. He was spot on and I will be having surgery with him soon. He educated me on what was going on and I felt really comfortable with him getting me finally fixed after 2 knee surgeries with 2 other doctors that didn't even has 1/4 of his knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

he is amazing, knowledgeable, caring... great teacher, great colleague...

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Finest orthopedic sports surgeon you could want. Reputation is unequaled among his peers,the residents to whom he teaches, the staff he leads and most importantly the patients he cares for. I should know..I'm the Chief Nurse of the Orthopedic Surgery Service at Walter Reed. I work with Dr Davila daily and I'm appalled anyone would use the word "quack" and his name in the same breath. It is disgusting that someone can and has slandered his name in this forum. Unconscionable!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Col. Davila is very thorough and knowledgeable about his service. His devotion to his patients is second to none. I have nothing but praise for him and his staff who are all very caring and helpful, not just to the patient but to the patient's family as well.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010