Ratings for Dr. Jack Hawks

Dr. Hawks is amazing. He listens and is the most caring Dr. I have found in years. He has a heart for healing and not for money. He is willing to do homeopathic treatments when they are appropriate and will listen to what you have researched. I really respect Dr Hawks and his care. His staff is great. Kalie rocks.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I had a great experience. Dr. Hawks is fun and gets the job done!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Hawks is one if not the best Docter I have ever dealt with! He's kind and caring NEVER rushes you out of the office your an actual person to him not a number! I will be with him tell he retiers. You can't get a better or more caring Doctor I love him taking care of me!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Great Doctor and staff, Genuinely care about patients and their health. Would recommend to anyone in West Valley looking for good Primary.

Submitted October 1, 2013

Our experience with Dr Hawk was not a pleasant one, blood pressure was not addressed, two different med's, and comment see you in 30 days? With the issues at hand caused more issues two weeks latter when Dr Hawk did not have 5 min to discuss in his office for concerns, which caused a trip to the ER and almost stroke, the med's provided by him (3) other Dr's never heard of this type of medication. It is a sad thing to think that patient numbers are more important than health

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr Hawks has been my family's physician since he was with another facility, and although he is quite a distance from me now, I would never see another DO. He is an incredible person, a knowledgeable doctor, with a kind, "old school" nature that makes you feel welcome and never like you're a burden. I recommend Jack Hawks highly!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr Hawks is a good personable doctor. He is there to help his patients and he is very patient. He is a smart doctor and works with you. I would recommend him because he is easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

This doctor takes the time to listen to you and he also takes the time to answer all your questions. I have been to many doctors and this guy is top notch!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Jack Hawks's Credentials

• Mid West Medical College (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Peoria, AZ