Ratings for Dr. Thomas Marshall

Had him for many years on a monthly basis I have no complaints whatsoever my experience with him positive even him I wasn't seeing him for positive reasons he calls it how he sees it I have always admired people that are able to da that which in turn I have utmost respect for him .

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

I look forward to seeing him every appointment I have.hes got a great sense of humor, but is completely professional at the same time.he also listens to what I have to say, rather than make prejudgments... Which a lot of doctors in his field do. dr.Marsahll has helped me strive to be a better person, and I have come a very long way because of him ... Not to mention how fun he is to look at:)

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Came across this 'person' again, and he refused to treat me in the ER, whilst I was bleeding out from a 2 inch deep laceration to my leg. He told me verbatim, "I'll send someone else to see you" and walked out. Not that I was INTERESTED in who treated me at the moment considering the mitigating circumstances, but he MORE than neglected his duty as a Physician to remain civil, competent, and follow through with E.R. care under duress. I have filed a complaint with CSPO, being that due to his refusal to treat me (without me even saying a word) I had to have a blood transfusion. I hope he gets reprimanded heavily for this! WHAT kind of Doctor walks out upon sight of a class II emergency??? HE DOES! PEOPLE stay FARRR from this person! Fair warning!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Fantastic experiences with Dr. Marshall. He is receptive, considerate, confident & very respectful.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

He blatantly misdiagnosed a Ectopic Pregnancy last year, as I BEGGED him to take blood work b/c preg. tests were + then - then + again! He shooed me away, said they COULD NOT order blood work, and 29 hrs later I was in ANOTHER ER being rushed into SURGERY and LT. fallopian tube gone, blood transfusion, and VERY ANGRY parents who are still in the mind set of suing. Thank GOD they are wealthy, so not necessary and I decided to let him BURN on his own! They keep taking down this post, and I'm NOT sure why, but if they do again, it's because he's WHINING to the moderator most likely, and asking for the TRUTH to be taken down! RAN INTO HIM incidently, very recently, and gave him MORE than a piece of my mind! He is thee most ARROGANT, childish, and unfair, unethic, and egregious human I've EVER MET! I swear if my kids were to HAVE to have him in an emergency I'd think twice! Pathetic - should be banned from E.R. Medicine and now has Methadone clinic cuz he can likely mistreat THEM!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I had a severe infection in my eye & we went to emergency & he took me right away. He prescribed drops to see if it would clear up. He made me fell very relaxed

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Makes you comfortable, knowledgeable and never rushes you. excellent Dr.!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr. Marshall is a great doctor. He takes his time with his patients and is very knowledgable. I would definitely recommend him!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

A very fast paced doctor, wants you in and out as quick as possible. He is nice, but it seems like he doesn't care.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011