Ratings for Dr. David Albiani

I did not have the best experience with this doctor. This comment does not apply to his skill or anything he did to me. However, his offhand manner with me when I came for my initial appointment that precedes a very serious surgery, led me not feel trust in him. I am sorry to report this. I want to trust medical experts. Him , I do not trust.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

I was fortunate to have Dr. David Albiani as my specialist for my retina treatment 10 years ago after the unsuccessful treatment received in other office. 10 years later, everything goes very well . Thank you very much, Dr. Albiani.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I was in Dr. Aliani's office on April 2018, a Wednesday 12:30. appointment. I arrived a little early, was attended by front desk staff promptly. She quickly came with eye drops to dilate my pupils. Practically squirt at least 1/3 bottle of drop into my eyes, my face was covered with lots of liquid. I didn't regain my vision until 7pm in the evening. The subsequent girls (technicians) were either straight faced or had a very arrogant attitude. Dr. Albani was very nice, and professional about my health problem.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Albiani has taken exceptional care of my eyes and most likely sacrificed family time to perform a laser eye procedure before Christmas to protect my vision. He is very thourough, knowledgeable, skilled and very genuinely treats his patients like family.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I am a patient of Dr. Albiani who performed treatment for a detached retina. My utmost praise, gratitude and respect to him. He went above and beyond to specially take his time to see me over the weekend at the eye clinic. Dr. Albiani is a top skilled specialist, expert ophthalmologist, professional, extremely knowledgeable and kind. I am so grateful to you! 5+++++

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

We need Dr.s like Dr. Albiani. Highly skilled, professional and very nice Dr. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I have nothing but praise for this doctor. He performed successful surgery on my macular to remove scar tissue. A skilled Retina Specialist in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Was referred to Dr. Albiani by another Ophtamologist for a possible tear or bleeding in retina. After giving me a very thorough exam he said my retina was fine and that I had a Posterior Vitreous Detachment (something quite common in people my age). Needless to say I was quite relieved. How refreshing to have a doctor with a great bedside manner sand who seems to really want to help and educate his patients. Lovely person. My appt was for 2:30, but was told to could take between 1 to 3 hrs. Happy to say I was finished be 3:30. Staff are friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend Dr. Albania.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Excellent interpersonal communications skills, very professional and kind. His office operates very efficiently and he has a great rapport with patients. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Did a wonderful job on my surgery. I felt well taken care of. Very professional.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016