Ratings for Dr. David Albiani

I was in Dr. Aliani's office on April 2018, a Wednesday 12:30. appointment. I arrived a little early, was attended by front desk staff promptly. She quickly came with eye drops to dilate my pupils. Practically squirt at least 1/3 bottle of drop into my eyes, my face was covered with lots of liquid. I didn't regain my vision until 7pm in the evening. The subsequent girls (technicians) were either straight faced or had a very arrogant attitude. Dr. Albani was very nice, and professional about my health problem.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Albiani has taken exceptional care of my eyes and most likely sacrificed family time to perform a laser eye procedure before Christmas to protect my vision. He is very thourough, knowledgeable, skilled and very genuinely treats his patients like family.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I am a patient of Dr. Albiani who performed treatment for a detached retina. My utmost praise, gratitude and respect to him. He went above and beyond to specially take his time to see me over the weekend at the eye clinic. Dr. Albiani is a top skilled specialist, expert ophthalmologist, professional, extremely knowledgeable and kind. I am so grateful to you! 5+++++

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

We need Dr.s like Dr. Albiani. Highly skilled, professional and very nice Dr. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I have nothing but praise for this doctor. He performed successful surgery on my macular to remove scar tissue. A skilled Retina Specialist in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Was referred to Dr. Albiani by another Ophtamologist for a possible tear or bleeding in retina. After giving me a very thorough exam he said my retina was fine and that I had a Posterior Vitreous Detachment (something quite common in people my age). Needless to say I was quite relieved. How refreshing to have a doctor with a great bedside manner sand who seems to really want to help and educate his patients. Lovely person. My appt was for 2:30, but was told to could take between 1 to 3 hrs. Happy to say I was finished be 3:30. Staff are friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend Dr. Albania.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Excellent interpersonal communications skills, very professional and kind. His office operates very efficiently and he has a great rapport with patients. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Did a wonderful job on my surgery. I felt well taken care of. Very professional.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Albiani is a person dedicated to his profession and his patients, he took the time to explain what was happening to my eye, (macular traction with a retinal tear) and how to repair it, (Pars Plana Vitrectomy) he was not rushed, he answered my all questions and concerns. The office has all the state of the art equipment, staff is excellent and competent just like Dr. Albiani, it is a busy office but so efficiently managed it is a credit to the profession. Surgery was done in the hospital, the entire time I knew I was in very good hands. My vision has improved daily and now three months later my vision is almost back to normal with my glasses. Dr. Albiani is genuinely concerned with his patients and their care, I can’t express enough how thankful I am that there are specialists like him in the Lower Mainland, I highly recommend Dr. Albiani and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend any other Doctor in this practise as they set the bar for the entire profession.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I've only had to see Dr Albiani a few times, but in all those times, he had a very friendly manner. Staff there were good and efficient. Although the place could get busy some days, I waiting time wasn't anything to complain about. He didn't really do much except look at my retinas, so I can't comment too much about his knowledge or skill. But I am really thankful to him for referring me to Dr Sonia Yeung, who is an excellent cataract specialist.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015