Ratings for Dr. Roderick G. Kerr

We have been with Dr Kerr for 15 Years when we moved from the UK, he help us with all our medical records transfer and every since we have trusted him and he has always been right. Dr Kerr is very personable, understanding and is very clear and address your medical concerns, The office staff are ok and mostly helpful. I would highly recommend Dr Kerr, we don't have a rep or with the other Doctors so we always wait to see Dr Kerr. We travel over hour now to see Dr Kerr. We just don't want Dr Kerr to retire as we don't know what we would do

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I went to see Dr. Kerr about a breast lump and was told that there was nothing there. Thankfully I got a second opinion and a biopsy and found out that I had a tumor that needed to be removed. Being punctual comes at a price. He's too quick to examine and diagnose, and it nearly cost me very dearly.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Great family doctor. Went into his walk in clinic in 2003 initially and felt very comfortable. Staff is really friendly and helpful. Dr Kerr is very punctual and has helped me through diabetes ànd now my arthritis. I highly recommend Dr Kerr.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Gets to the problem and the cause. Very helpful without a lot of chit chat.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Very good doctor, very knowledgeable and punctual .Friendly staff in office.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Kerr is an amazing doctor. He has helped me with my diabetes by controlling my blood sugars from 16 to an amazing 5. The staff are always pleasant and courteous. I am alive today because of Dr. Kerr - I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Kerr has been my FD for over 5 years. He has been very helpful, caring and accurate in diagnosing diseases and prescribing the exact medications I have needed. God bless him and the staff who work with him in the same clinic.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Cannot complain; excellent service, knowledge and help

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

What a horribly run office! I called to schedule a meet and greet as I just moved to the area and am looking for a new family doctor. The clearly have a sign out front stating that they are accepting new patients however when I called the receptionist who didn't even seem like she knew what she was doing was unable to accommodate me for a meet and greet. Why state that they are accepting new patients if they cannot even accommodate any new patients. I read the reviews before I called and was hoping they weren't necessarily true, but they were. It's unfortunate and left a bad taste in my mouth. I advise that you look elsewhere before attempting to contact this particular office.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014