Ratings for Dr. Eugenie Tjan

You might have to wait to see the doctor but it's worth the wait. Dr Tjan is caring patient and really cares about the well being of her patients. No one ever complains about the wait times because when they walk away they feel well taken care of. Dr Tjan listens and really helps and her staff is caring and kind. She is very easy to talk to and gives very sound advice. Even though I live quite far away I choose to take the time to come in and see her for my medical needs. Her staff also makes it possible to get an appointment if I really need to see her. She goes above and beyond to all of her patients.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

She is one of the best doctors you will ever come across. She delivered both my sons. Miss her so much, wish she was back in the east end.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Tjan really cares about her patients. She takes the time to really understand your symptoms, and asks a lot of questions. She has a compassionate, understanding and caring approach and is so dedicated to her patients. She was fully booked but made the time to see my mother as well as do a house call for us after her clinic was closed. That's dedication! She takes her time with me and goes above and beyond to make sure that she has addressed all of my concerns. Her staff is very kind, professional and accommodating. Amazing doctor...I wouldn't trade her for any other physician!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I was a patient of Dr.Tjan many years ago and would love to have her back but she is on the opposite end of Toronto now. :( She delivered my son, my niece, my nephew as well as my cousins first child. She was then my sons doctor as well. She never ever made any of us feel stupid for asking any questions. She was always very thorough and knowledgeable. Yes she was late sometimes but I have had many Dr's since, (because I can't find one as good as Dr.Tjan) and have had to wait at every one! I miss her very much and wish she was closer to our home.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

At first, I was frustrated with how long I had to wait to see the Doctor. However, this all changed when she sat down with me for over an hour to perform a procedure. The thing with Doctor Tjan is that she will not conclude the appointment until everything is done. She does not rush and provides amazing care to her patients. For those that are impatient, I would suggest calling ahead to ask if she's on time so you don't end up waiting too long. Her knowledge is top notch and she is happy to provide alternatives to prescriptions if you ask for them. Overall, a very caring doctor who really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Tjan is a very compassionate woman. Treating me during my first pregnancy she made herself available via email for any questions I had. She even forwards her work number to her cell phone and answers calls sometimes after hours. She is so caring and understanding and takes the time to understand your problems (both physical and mental). I feel at ease when I visit her as she feels very trustworthy. She is an amazing doctor and person!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

very good doctor cares about her patients very open minded and thank you

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Tjan is an excellent doctor. She takes time with a patient, cares about health and helps every time even if we are not scheduled. She is very helpful. She is not only a great doctor but also a great person and that combination is hard to find.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Yes, Doctor Tjan is late 9/10 times but that'S because she doesn'the rush with treatment. It was very irritating for me to wait so long for appointments but after spending 2 hours with me instead of brushing me off to a specialist, I can respect why she is late. She does not conclude the appointment until the issue is resolved. These days, I call ahead and ask the staff when I should come in and while I still end up waiting up to 30 minutes, I know it is worth it.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I am in the process of finding another physician. Dr Tjan is always late, 3 to 4 hours late sometimes - even for her first appointment of the day. She sends you for tests then she doesnt remember why she sent you for the test and then she can't find the results. I was tired of wasting my time and then she isnt in the room for more than 2 minutes. You go for a physical and it never happens. Enough is enough!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014