Dr. Satish Garg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Satish Garg

I'm a sicky re pain & he makes every effort to prevent, avoid &/or reduce any of the pain experiences I may have while in his chair & afterward.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Great service. Dr. Satish Garg is the best dentist i have experienced in my life. staff is great.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I think Dr. Garg is an awesome dentist. Last year I had to have some dental work done while I was in severe back and shoulder pain. Because of the pain, I could not lie down for the procedure. So Dr. Garg STOOD during the procedure for over half an hour while I was in the upright position. He took being uncomfortable so I could be comfortable. I won't go to anyone else. Also, when I went to pay for the dental work, they didn't charge me for over half of it. Thank you Dr. Garg.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Offered to correct caps anytime then when I asked he refused, even though the cap overlays my gums by a large amount. Hygenists are rough, causing excessive bleeding of gums when cleaning teeth.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Horrible Experience I highly recommend you to go somewhere else!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Amazing compassionate Dentist and he never oversell or pushes for costly procedures. Strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Until recently, I've enjoyed the experience at Dr Garg's practice, but as someone else has mentioned here, there has been a slow downward spiral recently. Staff is no longer as friendly, there always seems to be some kind of upsell, and I repeatedly have to go back because of pain after my procedure. My next visit may be my last.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I had a tooth extracted by Dr. Garg while he was on-call, on a Saturday afternoon. He was very professional, kind and helpful. Thanks to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Left the practice after new dentist and staff took over. They requested call backs on their reminder calls which I refused. Quality of care has decreased. One of my children had a horrible experience with wisdom teeth removal. Experience with hygenists less than stellar. on't recommend.

Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Garg did a great job on a filling at the front of my mouth. My previous dentist had not been able to do a smooth and aesthetically nice filling. Dr. Garg and staff have also been able to quickly see our kids when they had accidents. Staff is helpful and personable.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Satish Garg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi language

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2006)