Dr. Satish Garg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Satish Garg

I think Dr. Garg is an awesome dentist. Last year I had to have some dental work done while I was in severe back and shoulder pain. Because of the pain, I could not lie down for the procedure. So Dr. Garg STOOD during the procedure for over half an hour while I was in the upright position. He took being uncomfortable so I could be comfortable. I won't go to anyone else. Also, when I went to pay for the dental work, they didn't charge me for over half of it. Thank you Dr. Garg.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Offered to correct caps anytime then when I asked he refused, even though the cap overlays my gums by a large amount. Hygenists are rough, causing excessive bleeding of gums when cleaning teeth.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Horrible Experience I highly recommend you to go somewhere else!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Amazing compassionate Dentist and he never oversell or pushes for costly procedures. Strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Until recently, I've enjoyed the experience at Dr Garg's practice, but as someone else has mentioned here, there has been a slow downward spiral recently. Staff is no longer as friendly, there always seems to be some kind of upsell, and I repeatedly have to go back because of pain after my procedure. My next visit may be my last.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I had a tooth extracted by Dr. Garg while he was on-call, on a Saturday afternoon. He was very professional, kind and helpful. Thanks to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Left the practice after new dentist and staff took over. They requested call backs on their reminder calls which I refused. Quality of care has decreased. One of my children had a horrible experience with wisdom teeth removal. Experience with hygenists less than stellar. on't recommend.

Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Garg did a great job on a filling at the front of my mouth. My previous dentist had not been able to do a smooth and aesthetically nice filling. Dr. Garg and staff have also been able to quickly see our kids when they had accidents. Staff is helpful and personable.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr Garg has given me excellent service each time I've visited, even sorting out issues from work from other offices. His hygienist team are extremely knowledgeable and offered specific advice for me. Also, the office staff is the best I've ever dealt with, making appointments from overseas, insuring I can be fit in at the best suited times for me. They are also cognisant that I am paying privately and offer me the best choices.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Garg is the best dentist I have gone to. Knowledgeable and makes me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015