Ratings for Dr. Ramzi R. Dalloul

In our world today I see people all ages suffering from conditions in their bodies who have either sought no relief or who have been treated and told there isn't much that can be done. Too often they only receive medications, or other procedures, bringing some temporary relief. Lack of proper treatment affects other parts of the body. They drift into a sub-standard lifestyle as their hopes and dreams fade away. I know this to be true, as I am one of those people. My conditions began in my teen years and accumulated throughout my life. Numerous recreational injuries, auto accidents and multiple little accidents finally brough me to my knews. I felt like an eagle with injured wings who was placed in a cage. I am currently in a personalized recovery program with Dr. Dalloul. He's addressing all my accumulated conditions. If my story rings a bell for you, I encourage you to contact Dr. D. He will partner with you and support you in a manner that is not often found in our society today.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Really appreciated all the time spent with me, answering my questions. Had a bad back for a long time. Only after about 4 visits I was feeling much better. I definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Ramzi R. Dalloul's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1997)

Unicare