Ratings for Dr. Easwara P Murthi

The other comments say it all. Go to Alberta College of Physician & Surgeons & read his bio

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Another bad review, our daughter is 4 months old, has never seen her doctor, he keeps rescheduling her. Six times in two months. I could go on and on, but everybody has done that for me.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

This man is an embarrassment to the profession. Every appointment is canceled; his staff are rude and unknowledgable; he is incompetent when you do finally see him. Absolute waste of time! You will get better care at any of the walkin options in the city.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Terrible. Three appointments over almost three months, all canceled. The first two canceled the morning of the appointment. The last one canceled while I sat in the waiting room. Health link is better than this dude.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I will be looking for a new family doctor now. My 4 year old has a heart condition and have been trying to get her looked after for months. We needed a simple prescription for her (that he prescribed) to do a procedure, after 2 weeks of trying to get him to give it to us, calling his office, calling the hospital, we have gotten no where. We attempted to get my daughter in for her procedure but they couldn't do it without the prescription. So now we have received no help from him at all and are being told he has been sick for 2 weeks (same story anytime we need help). We have had nearly every appointment canceled, when we do get in he has no time to actually help us. It is pointless to see him for any help, he doesn't want to help you. Find a different doctor if at all possible.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

In the last 3 months, my husband has had 12 cancelled appt. all have gotten cancelled either 15 minutes before the appt. time or when he's already sitting in the office waiting. When we asked the secretary, why his appt. kept getting cancelled, she was very rude, kept telling us, the dr. Obviously didn't want to see us as patients, so it would be best if we found another family dr. Dr. Murthi. Should not be qualified as a dr. If he has to take so much personal time and keep cancelling patients appt.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Firstly I feel sorry for his staff because I can't imagine what it's like for them having to call patients on a daily basis to reschedule appts because he's all of a sudden 'unavailable'. I have had 3 appts. rescheduled in 1 week trying to get in for test results and a prescription refill. The 3rd rescheduled apt was for the day my prescription ran out, they called last minute to inform me he would once again be 'unavailable'. What a surprise! Leaving me no choice but to go to a walk in, not an easy feat with 2 small children and a very long wait time. If this dr cannot commit to his appointments then perhaps he should be in a different field where the health and well being of others is not dependent on him. Also, my husband waited over 3 months for a referral to go through, even after following up with the office 4 times! Do not attempt to make this man your family dr, you'll never get the chance to get in to see him anyway. His wife was great btw with my pregnancies

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

This Dr was horrible, I went to him a few times for back and foot pain and numbness and his reply to me was loose weight and get more exercise, so that's what I did and over six month I lost 35 lbs was walking over 5 Kim's a day with my dogs and when I couldn't get into him for a follow up appointment and I was still having trouble with the pain and numbness I went to a walk in clinic, upon my return to him I waited for more than 2 hours to see him and when he looked me up on his laptop he got real mad at me cause I went for a second opinion else where, so he turned to me and said that I wasn't following his direction ( but I was) and that my only problem was is that I was too damn fat. ( his words) I sat there stunned and speechless and he told me that if I wanted to see someone else then I would no longer be his parent and he left the room Leaving me just sitting there ...Horrible Dr. I never went back.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

This doctor makes me sick, after serious health issues and emergancy room visits this doctor always cancels my appointments when i am waiting for serious test results leaving me worried for my health and safety and helpless to figure out what is causing me to be so ill i have had to quit my job and a negative CT and heart scans ordered by other doctors yet Doctor Murthi fails to get me in for answers!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

He is a very good Doctor. Very helpful. I was diagnosed with epilepsy. My examination was going to be long or so he felt. At 10:20 AM he cancelled the rest of the morning and spent the morning with and for me, including consulting the specialists in Edmonton. No wonder people complain about punctuality. He never says no to children to be seen the same day. He says when the child sick the whole family suffers. I thought it was interesting take. He is a kind man.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011