Ratings for Dr. Bernard A. Feigenbaum

I had been feeling really run down and had constant stomach problems. Turns out it's dairy and wheat. There are all these crazy cleanses out there these days but the real way to figure out what's ailing you it to go to Dr. Feigenbaum and do his elimination diet. I feel GREAT!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

After years of visiting dermatologists, Dr Feigenbaum took the time to really look at what was causing the severe eczema I have suffered with for decades. After testing and food eliminations, my skin was 100% different and the constant itch and pain eliminated. It will take some more work to narrow down the problems but now I know how to go back to scratch and clear it up. After 20 years, to finally have a doctor give me an answer is incredible. Office staff are delightful and extremely organized. Never waited longer than 5 mins and had the office respond immediately to any questions or prescriptions requests. I am happy to highly recommend Dr Feigenbaum.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Dr. Feigenbaum spends a lot of time with me, answering my questions and treating my issues. The staff is friendly and helpful, and Dr. Feigenbaum has an amazing bedside manner!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr. Feigenbaum has always been so responsive, easy to get in touch with, and follows up. He really cares about his patients and takes the time to make you feel comfortable and understand any issues you may have.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

I have used him for 15 years and he has always been throughough and on time

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

do NOT go to this doctor! i came in just to have my allergy symptoms checked out and he charged me more than $800 for it! seems to be in it to collect as much payment as possible; specially since he even wanted to treat me for something he wasn't sure was allergy related (gave me a test for that and charged another couple of hundred dollars for it). wanted a "follow up" appointment even if it wasn't needed. he didn't even explain the results of the tests he gave! prescribed a more expensive medicine even though i asked for generic and they knew my insurance wouldn't pay for it. when i asked what the difference was in medicine, they said they're exactly the same. who does that?! do yourself a favor and find another doctor!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr. Bernard A. Feigenbaum's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

GHI