Ratings for Dr. Joey R. Gee

Not one of my better experiences with a Neurologist or Nurse Practitioner. Doesn't seem to be interested in my concerns. Hope it gets better or I will just have to move on.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

No one in that office seems to know what they're doing besides Dr. Gee himself. He's a great doctor. But sad to say his staffs are very rude and unprofessional. Think they know it all. Very hard to get a hold of them to make an appointment or even to get a return call back. Seriously somethings wrong with this office. Appointments are not until two or three months far ahead?? Hmm, so if you're looking to see a neuro within less than 3 wks for an appointment, then this is definitely not the right office to begin with!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Everytime I call the office I always get voicemail and it can take them almost a day to get back everytime. And when I make appointment even for follow up its book so far ahead there never anything sooner. Dr. Gee seem like he cares and wants to help but not really happy with this PA she isn't very helpful. And his staff needs to be a little more personal.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr Gee is knowledgeable and caring. I see him for epilepsy. While I sometimes felt scared and nervous and things to come he always was reassuring that he would be there through everything to help me. He always responds promptly with responses to questions I call about and is very personable.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr Gee and his staff are very rude and uncaring. When I went to find another Nurologist, the office I called said that were also getting other referrels from his office for being rude. i will not go back to that office again

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Very Professional

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Joey R. Gee's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1998)