Ratings for Dr. Ronald J Brisebois

I was admitted to the University Hospital in October 2017 with a ruptured . appendix and several large abscesses. Dr. Brisebois did an an outstanding job in helping me regain my health. He clearly explained my treatment plan and the need for immediate surgery. He answered all my questions and concerns in a very reassuring manner. I had complete confidence in him and his surgery. I am now close to a full recovery and am so grateful to Dr. Brisbois and his team.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Very caring Dr , I had bowel surgery , and was cared for by this good surgeon,if you need this Dr and I highly recommend, highly, then you will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

We in Edmonton are extremely fortunate to have a surgeon like Dr Brisebois, this was my first surgery in 28 years and i felt very much at ease after talking with him , that I was going to be okay He is a very kind doctor and also very well respected by his peers , everybody that knows of him had nothing but good words to say about him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr Brisebois is the most caring doctor we've met. He is positive, patient and very thorough in his explanations. You don't feel rushed and he goes out of his way to make sure you understand. He truly is one of a kind and very special. Other Doctors need to learn from him....He should be a role model for all surgeons and doctors!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Went out of his way to explain what other doctors couldnt, would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Very friendly and open to hearing concerns or questions. Offered alternatives to his treatment plan and was accommodating to our needs regarding the surgery date and location.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Ronald Brisebois is a fantastic surgeon and my family had a fantastic experience with him

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

He was very, very kind and gentle with our then-80-year-old mother, Dorothy (between April-June 2013). He answered all the family's (Mom has six children, plus in-laws) questions patiently and in plain language. He was kind, patient, genial and personable, genuinely cared about his patient our Mom, and earned five stars especially from we 'caretaker' children. I would ask for him anytime again!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Brisebois was a great doctor, very knowledgable and had a great bed side manner

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Brisbois after a colon cancer diagnosis at the age of 40. He was personable and professional. I was faced with making a decision regarding surgeries and he went out of his way to ensure I was provided with the information to make an educated decision. He does not mince words, but has such a positive disposition that this does not result in an insensitive bedside manner. In never felt rushed during appointments and he checked on my regularly following surgery. I have tremendous respect for and trust in this physician--would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013