Ratings for Dr. Evelyn E. Yeo

I've been a patient of Dr. Yeo for the past 13 years. She moved her practice to Burnaby last year and decided that I wanted to retain her as my dentist and followed her to her new location at Lougheed Mall. She is friendly and knowledgable, but most importantly ethical and honest, and not one to push any unnecessary on my family and I.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

My daughter and I have been a patient of Dr. Yeo's for years now but after the way her receptionist spoke to me about missing my appt. on Saturday I will never go back. She was extremely rude to me about missing my appt. I had totally forgotten about it. She was very angry that I had missed two appts. I realize the dentists time is valuable but YOU DO NOT speak to a patient in that manner. I have always had good experiences with her staff but this lady was just rude. I will not go back because of this. Speak to me civilly please

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

We LOVE this dentist office! Everyone is fantastically friendly and really hope to put little minds at ease!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Friendly, on time, knowledgable. Took the time to explain everything and asked if I had questions. Did not rush through appointment. Staff was friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Evelyn E. Yeo's Credentials

• McGill University (Grad. 2000)