Ratings for Dr. Heather R. Harrison

I really like Dr. Harrison. The staff isn't on the same page with each other though. Appointments fall through the cracks and no one take responsibility. The front desk is also very rude. I'm seriously considering switching OBGYN offices because their incompetency is so unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Love Dr Harrison, but wish the front staff was nicer. Mostly the wait times are horrendous. Tempted to stay because of dr Harrison, but can't handle 3 hour visits with screaming toddlers when we only actually see someone for 15 minutes

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr Harrrison and her staff are amazing. They remember me and my family members, she answered all of my questions and concerns. she really cares and very patient with me. I have also seen her nurse pract. Casey and Melanie and both are similar to Dr Harrison, very caring. Fun office! After reading the comments below, I cant believe it! Doesnt even sound like the same office. I highly recommend her, and have never had a problem.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I loved NP Liz Larsen. She is barely there, and this office is not worth going to. I spent 25k and finally got pregnant. I'm 16 weeks, and still have not seen Heather. She is my regular doctor and I think I have met her once, and asked to see Liz after that. I am high risk, and I have total placenta previa which I saw at my ultrasound. I called in three times for results, and was never called back with them. I got the ultrasound because I had been cramping and bleeding. Still nothing. I called in after ultrasound and told them I woke up with contractions in the night. Ally the nurse didn't even open my chart, but told me to take a tylenol. I called back aftering building my confidence because the hospital told me to come into labor in delivery to be monitored. I asked ally who told me it was braxtons or nothing if she had looked at my chart, and that I have total placenta previa. She went to tell heather who told her to tell me to take some tylenol, and if it got worse go in because its probably just braxtons. The hospital told me to switch doctors immediately. I'm sad liz is not there. There is a new nurse practitioner there, who listened to my concerns. NP c. SUllivan. or something. She suggested I go to a urologist because I was having bladder issues, but Heather is the one that looks at the results and she said its no biggie, call back if you are throwing up too. I have HG pregnancy and so I'm always throwing up. I told the nurse and they said well call back if it gets worse. Its mind blowing. I went and read reviews and talked to several doctors..I'm sad I ever came here.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I love Dr. Harrison! She is a general family practice doctor, but specializes in OB care and is also a pediatrician. It is so nice to have one doctor for my family. She delivered my 1st baby and things couldn't have gone smoother. I loved going to one place and being able to have my 6 week post baby check and also ask questions about my baby vs. going to a separate pediatrician's office. I'm seeing her for my second pregnancy, but sadly will be moving before delivery! I don't think I can find a doctor as good as Dr. Harrison! I also like her nurses and the ability to see lab results online and get appointment reminders. She is at Central Utah Clinic which has a separate lab and imaging so you don't have to go somewhere separate to draw blood or do ultrasounds. She always takes the time to answer the millions of questions I have each appointment. She is knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I paid for a consultation to see if Dr. Harrison would be a good fit for my pregnancy. I wanted a natural birth and she answered all the questions I had the way I wanted and seemed fully on board. At every appointment I always felt rushed because she was always speaking so fast she would have to stop to catch her breath, then rush out of the room. I loved the appointments that I saw her NP Liz. At 24 weeks they start addressing a "birth choice" at each visit. I started getting resistance to my ideal birth plan. Heather argued every point (which she previously agreed upon at the consult). She even went so far as to make up studies that agreed with her (ex: "There's a new study, don't remember from where or what it's called, but it says that..." I looked it up later and could find nothing). I started getting depressed after each visit, so at 37 weeks my hubby and I knew we had to leave her. If you want a natural birth, DO NOT go to Heather Harrison. She is not the support you will need.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

I did not have a good experience with Dr. Harrison. I had been seeing her to try and find the cause of some perplexing and distressing symptoms that I had been experiencing. The last time I saw her she told me I was really "messed up" and that she had no idea what my body was doing. Yes, she really did use the phrase "messed up." I felt like she couldn't wait to get rid of me. I've since been seeing a different doctor who has been 100x more helpful. I DEFINITELY do not recommend Dr. Harrison.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Heather is a wonderful physician. I find her to be very concerned about her patients. And, I think that she's a wonderful doctor for holistic concerns.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Harrison is a wonderful D.O., I switched to her care halfway through my pregnancy. She was surprised at some of the things my other doctor had ignored. The clinic is always very busy, but she takes the time to listen and fully answer your questions. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009