Ratings for Dr. G. THEODORE Ruckert

Not friendly to pregnant women who are over weight. Accidentally heard him say. She was so fat I couldn't hear the baby's heart beat. I cried for 2 days. And left this practice.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

i wouldn't have anyone else for my ob doctor. i started out with him years ago and then to his dad when he was in service and then back to him. would recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Dr. Ruckert is awesome. Kind & very easy to talk to. Never in a hurry. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Very nice Doctor, very easy to talk to and very gentle manners.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Ruckert and the staff were fantastic. I saw them at Genesee Valley in Penfield. Dr. Ruckert himself is very easy to talk to and was able to explain things to me in a way no other doctor has. I was in and out quickly, yet I felt they were more concerned with my overall health than my primary care doctor! The ladies at the desk and the assistants were very friendly and thorough, I left with no questions lingering in my head as I often do with other doctors. A++

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. G. THEODORE Ruckert's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1971)

Ameritas