Ratings for Dr. Paul Castella

Very kind person and staff is extremely nice and always super helpful.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

We just returned home from our last visit with Dr. Castella and only have positive things to say over the years dealing with him. When we first found out that our daughter needed braces it was daunting to us. We didn't know what to expect, but Dr. Castella was very thorough with every appointment and made us feel comfortable. He runs a very organized practice and was always on time for our appointments. Our daughter was so comfortable with him from the first day we met him. We love how he interacted with her, made her feel comfortable but also made her accountable for her teeth and braces/retainers. I also cannot say enough positive about dealing with his office staff, especially April. The staff would always answer any question we may have, and never made us feel like we were inconveniencing them. Dr. Castella always came out to the waiting room after each appointment to give me an update on the progress. I would highly recommend Dr. Castella and his office for a competitive, comprehensive, friendly orthodontics experience.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Dr Castella is very helpful and knowledgable. He has a way of using the right words to encourage compliance with kids :-) His staff is wonderful. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Fabulous! He is good at what he does, and he does it without wasting time, or dilly dallying. The staff is also very kind.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Constantly moving forward with new technology to support himself. He's nice, most of the time, and very thoughtful. Let's face it, we all have our bad days.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

A warning to all - stay away from here! I wait and wait. The office is small and seems outdated. It doesn't seem like a very busy place at all, and I think I know why! My teeth are still crooked after 3 years in braces.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

An awesome orthodontist who fixed my teeth, my cousins and tons of classmates. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable. Took the time to explain my treatment fully where the other orthodontist I went to just tried to pressure me into signing up. Didn't keep me waiting ever! REally nice staff especially Marcia and Esther. I now take my kids there too. He is great with kids.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. Paul Castella's Credentials

• Univ of Toronto (Grad. 1991)