Ratings for Dr. Paul Castella

Dr Castella is very helpful and knowledgable. He has a way of using the right words to encourage compliance with kids :-) His staff is wonderful. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Fabulous! He is good at what he does, and he does it without wasting time, or dilly dallying. The staff is also very kind.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Constantly moving forward with new technology to support himself. He's nice, most of the time, and very thoughtful. Let's face it, we all have our bad days.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

A warning to all - stay away from here! I wait and wait. The office is small and seems outdated. It doesn't seem like a very busy place at all, and I think I know why! My teeth are still crooked after 3 years in braces.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

An awesome orthodontist who fixed my teeth, my cousins and tons of classmates. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable. Took the time to explain my treatment fully where the other orthodontist I went to just tried to pressure me into signing up. Didn't keep me waiting ever! REally nice staff especially Marcia and Esther. I now take my kids there too. He is great with kids.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. Paul Castella's Credentials

• Univ of Toronto (Grad. 1991)

First Health