Dr. Anthony B. Spain

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anthony B. Spain

I can only go by my personal experience being Dr. Spain's patient. Not a good experience. At first I trusted in him to straighten my teeth, but as time went on he proved himself to not only to be unethical , but after getting a second opinion from other orthdontists I also came to the conclusion that he is incompotent. Save yourself the headache....and my advice to others research the Dr FIRST..If he does not show you REAL before and after pics of his work with actual patients on his website like Dr Spain...There is a reason why..

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

After numerous mistakes in which 2 adult teeth were destroyed by the work done by Dr. Spain, he still continues to charge excessive amounts for minor repairs and checkups. Although he may seem like a nice person, Dr. Spain is simply in it for the money and not for his patients.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Great doctor. He is very friendly and helpful career wise. Job was well done and the price was very reasonable.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

He is a relly good Orthdontist, he help my son look at colleges. My son wants to be a Orthdontist too, so Dr.Spain showed my son the same route he used to get in college. Dr.Spain is relly helpful.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Awesome ! Great experience! Very helpful , very friendly .

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

DOCTOR HAS ALOT OF HIDDEN FEES. HE PLEAD GUILTY TO INSURANCE FRAUD. HERE IS THE WEBSITE: http://www.state.nj.us/lps/dcj/njinsurancefraud/report/report00.pdf HIS LICENSE WAS SUSPENDED FOR 2 YEARS. OFFICE AND DOCTOR ARE QUITE UNFRIENDLY.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Anthony B. Spain's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I can only go by my personal experience being Dr. Spain's patient. Not a good experience. At first I trusted in him to straighten my teeth, but as time went o..."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Spain and his staff have been very nice, informative and worked well within my budget plan. I could not even dream up a dental staff this careing."

September 4, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Anthony" to "Anthony B."

October 20, 2013