Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Gampper

Did not consider the end result, left in worse function....has no regard for patient's feelings and understanding. Insulting and arrogant.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Dr. Gampper was knowledgeable, personable and more timely than my general practitioner. I had a full tummy tuck, removing 10 inches of skin from my abdomen. My results were very good. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

This doctor's credentials looked good and UVA has such a great reputation that I foolishly assumed he would be a good choice. However, no one (including me) can even tell I had surgery done, so it was a total waste of money. At the consult, he refused to show pics of his work, or give me a clear idea of what I could expect (which should have tipped me off, I know). After surgery he displayed ZERO interest in me, any complications I had, how I felt about the results, etc. He kept me waiting an hour and a half at the first post surgery appointment (when I was still groggy and in pain), and had a rude, offhand manner. The lesson is: make sure your surgeon displays a personality and some compassion before surgery, and if he doesn't--GO ELSEWHERE. I am so thankful for this forum so that I can warn others!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Thomas J. Gampper's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Amerihealth