Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Janich

Called me by wrong name. Unfamiliar with history in chart. Dismissive of symptoms after cursory eval. Disinterested.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Janich asked what type of problems I were having he wrote them down prescribed me medication without checking me out just did it according to the sysmptoms I were having. I had some blood drawn when I entered the room the lab tech was talking to me with her back turned never spoke or anything just drew the blood and said she was done. By far this is the most worst experience I've had with any doctor. So if you are having stomach problems Dr. Janich is definitely not the one I wish I had of read up on him before making an appointment. I rated 3 on the staff because the ladies who check you in were sort of nice.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

went in for colonoscopy had already been preped for test. nurse comes in unhooks me puts me back in hall to wait forabout an hour and the shots that dr janich had given me had worn off and he tried the procedure while I was fully concise and aware. nurses fighting over what shift they had to work. I was stressed enough and didn't need that

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

waited 2 hrs in exam room on 1st visit. called me by wrong name for colonoscopy, did not warn me of possible side effects of other test, and gave me a prescription for 4 years with refills without further exams.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Mark R. Janich's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1982)

HealthPartners