Ratings for Dr. Yael D. Myers-Miara

Very unhelpful staff. Wait times are always long. Very frustrating.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Dr. Myers-Miara has the knowledge and go about of a true professional. She came up with a plan for of acttion and followed thru with me

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

DR MYERS IS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGABLE, KIND, THOROUGH, APPROACHABLE, DOWN TO EARTH, DEDICATED, EMPATHETIC AND TAKES A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO MY CARE. I HAD TO SWITCH TO HER WHEN MY PREVIOUS MD GAVE UP HIS PRACTICE AND I WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT HAVING TO GO TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR BUT SHE HAS TOTALLY EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS AND I VERY HAPPY WITH THE CARE SHE HAS GIVEN ME.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Dr. Myers-Miara is competent, takes the time to ask her patients questions, and discuss their problems. She is very down-to-earth and approachable. At times her office staff got mixed up on things, but they were always kind. When I complained about it the office manager met with me in her office and apologized. Now that I see how horrible the staff is in my current office and how unapproachable the doctor is, believe me, I have no complaints about Dr. Myers staff. Needless to say, I have just changed doctors. Dr. M also gave me my annual gynocological exam and it was very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Yael D. Myers-Miara's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL