Ratings for Dr. Colette Marie Rutherford

My first visit to an OBGYN and she was super friendly and very knowledgable and informative. I am glad I was referred to Dr. Colette and I look forward to working with her through my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I find this doctor is very judgemental and not friendly. She asked questions and she doubt you. Acting like she knows more about you, more than you know yourself. First doctor I've ever had that I received this kind of treatment.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

SHE IS PASSIONATE , CARING , THOROUGH AND VERY READY TO ASSIST HER PATIENTS AT ALL TIME.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

She is the best Dr I've ever had! She's passionate about her patients and is very thorough in her information. I've referred do many people to her. And they all day the same thing. Sometimes you have to wait a little.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Truly amazing loved the experience. Dr Rutherford was patient and took the time to address all my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Rutherford was my saviour after 32 hours of active labor with my first pregnancy (2009). I went through what felt was a hundred doctors in and out of their shifts while I was in my room waiting to fully dilate. She ended up doing an emergency c-section, and I was forever grateful. She was not my OBGYN and my actual OBGYN hadn't come to see me once! Not in the 32 hours that I was in labor, and not for the 2 days that I was in my private room after delivery. His office is located in the hospital that I gave birth at. The second pregnancy (2014) I had chosen Dr Rutherford for all she had done for me 5 years previous. She was absolutely AMAZING! She was there for me through it all, and the nurses working with her were truly fabulous. Almost wants me to get pregnant again, just to have a reason to see her. I strongly recommend Dr Rutherford.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr Rutherford is the best dr and for me she was very helpful with both my kids shes very kind

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Excellent Dr. Wish I had her for both of my children's births.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr Rutherford is an excellent OBGYN who was very supportive and caring through out my stressful pregnancy. I would never go to another OBGYN

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I had Dr Rutherford for the delivery of my daughter and she was horrible! From triage to delivery I have no idea what she was doing Due to her untimely checks I was rushed to my delivery room my epidural did not take because there was not enough time I pushed out my water and my daughter was born fist first (which almost split me) My nurse kept going and asking her to come and check me and giving her updates I saw her briefly in triage and did not see her again until my daughter was coming out! When she walked in Erica said oh good I hope you ready to catch She looked saw the baby coming and said OH! Threw a towel over me said stop pushing My response... F*** that shes getting out! and pushed my girl out at that moment Not only was I aggravated with her but so were my TWO nurses Had she come to check me she would have seen that my daughter was fist first and I would have had an emergency csection (which I did not want) I did not see her after that and would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014