Ratings for Dr. Colette Marie Rutherford

I was scheduled for an appointment in May of 2017 to remove an IUD. I unfortunately had my monthly visitor on the date of the appointment and left a voicemail very early that morning explaining the situation and requested someone call back to reschedule my appointment. To my surprise I did not hear from Dr. Rutherford's staff and attempted to call again. I learned their office was closed on that day, considering this was back in May I did not remember. I called again a couple of times and did not get an answer, since leaving voicemails did not work I figured I'd keep calling. Today, September 20th, I contacted their office again and was prompted to leave a voicemail, which I did. Just to make sure I called again literally 30 seconds after and spoke to the receptionist who looked up my file and said I owed $100.00 for a no show. I explained my situation, yet again, and was placed on hold and notified that their policy is $100.00 for no show. I reiterated leaving several voicemails and not receiving any call backs but she said "So now in September you're calling me back", I was very frustrated. The receptionist said I should go back to my Doctor and get a referral to another gynecologist. I heard great things about Dr. Rutherford but did not have the pleasure of meeting with her as a result of her incompetent staff. I ended up hanging up the phone by saying now you're refusing business. I was thoroughly disappointed and I hope no one else has to go through this. I now have to get another referral to another doctor which will likely take another few months.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

My first visit to an OBGYN and she was super friendly and very knowledgable and informative. I am glad I was referred to Dr. Colette and I look forward to working with her through my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I find this doctor is very judgemental and not friendly. She asked questions and she doubt you. Acting like she knows more about you, more than you know yourself. First doctor I've ever had that I received this kind of treatment.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

SHE IS PASSIONATE , CARING , THOROUGH AND VERY READY TO ASSIST HER PATIENTS AT ALL TIME.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

She is the best Dr I've ever had! She's passionate about her patients and is very thorough in her information. I've referred do many people to her. And they all day the same thing. Sometimes you have to wait a little.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Truly amazing loved the experience. Dr Rutherford was patient and took the time to address all my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Rutherford was my saviour after 32 hours of active labor with my first pregnancy (2009). I went through what felt was a hundred doctors in and out of their shifts while I was in my room waiting to fully dilate. She ended up doing an emergency c-section, and I was forever grateful. She was not my OBGYN and my actual OBGYN hadn't come to see me once! Not in the 32 hours that I was in labor, and not for the 2 days that I was in my private room after delivery. His office is located in the hospital that I gave birth at. The second pregnancy (2014) I had chosen Dr Rutherford for all she had done for me 5 years previous. She was absolutely AMAZING! She was there for me through it all, and the nurses working with her were truly fabulous. Almost wants me to get pregnant again, just to have a reason to see her. I strongly recommend Dr Rutherford.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr Rutherford is the best dr and for me she was very helpful with both my kids shes very kind

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Excellent Dr. Wish I had her for both of my children's births.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr Rutherford is an excellent OBGYN who was very supportive and caring through out my stressful pregnancy. I would never go to another OBGYN

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014