Ratings for Dr. Jordan Scott Rosenthal

I had Dr Rosenthal correct my arthritic bunion, He has a newer procedure where he doesnt have to fuse the joint which is what the orthopedic surgeon wanted to do. Dr Rosenthal saved my big toe joint and I was back to running in a couple months. I recommend this foot surgeon highly ! Mike Munson, Torrance, CA

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr, Rosenthal. Other doctors wanted to do surgery on my pinched nerve and Dr Rosenthal did a few injections and my pain is gone. I highly recommend him, near LAX Airport. Worth the drive from the valley. Robin G.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I highly recommend Dr Rosenthal, He corrected my bunion at Marina Del Rey Hospital. I had very little pain and didnt have to miss too much work. I was back in my shoes in 3 weeks and back to the gym a few weeks after that. Natalie Stevens Culver City CA

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

One of the best doctors in Los Angeles. Friendly, approachable, and knowledgeable. Fixed my foot pain within one visit. Busy waiting room but clearly because he is so good. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Spent very little time with me. Advice not good. Went to my internist and he could not believe advice given. Charges high.Billing staff is still trying to figure out insurance information. Many errors.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Jordan Scott Rosenthal's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)