Ratings for Dr. Eugene Mullins

I feel very comfortable every time I see Dr. Mullins.He never rushes you(like my previous Family Dr.)Seems to be very Knowledgeable and if not sure of something will tell you and find the answer.Sure hope he doesn't retire for awhile yet!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Love Dr. Mullins. Sad to see his previous secretary go. Can certainly understand considering the other staff there. I can not believe the comment someone put there absolutely untrue. She was very friendly and always willing to help. She will be missed by me and my husband.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I think Dr. Mullins is a sweet sweet man!! Now that his previous secretary has left I think it has been a LOT better where your not shoved to the side because she has a stick up her ass!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

We moved from Goose Bay and were very fortunate to end up with Dr. Mullens. He is kind, friendly, understanding, very knowledgeable and really listens to his patients. You never fell rushed and he always puts you at ease. We definitely need more Doctors like him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

been seeing Dr. Mullins now for about 18 months and I love him, understanding, helpful, informative, hardly any wait time in waiting room, best doctor I have had in long time, we need more like him,

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Mullins has been nothing but helpful to me and my family. There has been next to no waiting times to see him every visit and he allows walk ins which is a huge plus. He does not rush you and listens to everything you have to say and asks if theres anything else. Now that I'm moved out of province I will never be able to find another doctor that comes close to him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

I am a new patient (2 visits)and was very impressed with this doctor.he is friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Dr.Mullins is just great,always has a smile & very kind & helpful, never rushes you. After my Dr. of many years left I had a job finding a new one, went to 2 but left finally found Dr. Mullins & am more than happy with him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

I'm a new patient,seems good so far. Don't feel rushed.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009