Ratings for Dr. Randy Taylor

Dr. Taylor is the best doctor I have ever had-- be 10 minutes late to his appointment because he always is, but that doesn't matter nearly as much as the service he provides. He made time for me when I had an appointment one day and then needed to follow up the very next day-- he works through lunch and will always make time for you even though they are severly booked up. He is funny and has great "bedside manners" and really cares about how you fare-- not just getting you in and out the door-- although he does make the appointments concise and to the point. He also is very flexible, writing a Z-pack perscription for me so that I could go on vacation and not have to visit the emergency room in case my ear infection acted up again. He really is awesome-- I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone I talk to-- even though I joked with him about not having a magic cure or definitive answer for a problem that was not so cut and dry. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Taylor is incredible. His office is busy so punctuality isn't his strong suit however the time that he spends with you makes up for it. I recently had sinus surgery with him and he was very informative with what he was going to do and what to expect. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who is having sinus issues.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr. Randy Taylor's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Littleton, CO