Ratings for Dr. Ken Yanagisawa

I recently had sinus surgery with Dr. Y to correct a deviated septum and to remove all kinds of cysts and polyps that were causing sinus infections for the past several years. After surgery, Dr. Y makes sure to follow up with you several times. He has many years of experience and his dad was also an ENT. So far, I am breathing easier and can administer medication into both of my nostrils successfully for the first time in my life. Dr. Y is professional who encourages open communication and explains your conditions/options in ordinary terms. He encourages questions and even though I tend to be a bit overanxious about my health, he has always treated my concerns with respect. Dr. Y has a sense of humor so you can always expect to be laughing at some point during your visit! I would definitely recommend Dr. Yanigisawa to friends and family. :) You have to pay the Southern New England ENT office with a credit card. I think the practice needs to accept other forms of payment as well.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

He performed a UPPP and corrected a deveated septum! Great work and a great guy!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

I have been going to dr. Y for many years. He has done two successful polyp surgeries on me. He has cleaned crud out of my ears many times. He very careful not to hurt you. He seems to know how to fix everything. I wouldn't trust any one else.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr.Ken Yanagisawa was very personable,knowledgable and professional. He seemed very interested in me and my nasal problem. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a competent ENT doctor. I look forward to having me as my surgeon next month. I have all the confidence in the world that he will do an excellent job.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr appears to be knowledgeable however as a new patient I did not get the impression that he cared if I came again or not. My appointment was for 2:45 and I was not seen until almost 3:30 :( and no one came in to at the least let me know he was running behind schedule.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Ken Yanagisawa's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT