Ratings for Dr. Pankti Patel

sir i am sanjeet kumar verma from lucknow up. i am suffering with critical illness since 2004. i lost my all money for treatment this but i could not get well. i write many organisation and leaders. if you can help i will never forget your kindness. i am attaching video my disease https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ickLMqSirvo

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Excellent Service . Best Dentist .

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Reason I would recommend Dr. Pankti Patel is that she takes pride in her work. Since the initial fitting on my crown, I did have a issues with it. After a few days, a small piece actually broke off. The dentist had this replaced free of charge, no questions asked, as they deemed it to be a manufacturing defect.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr Pankti Patel to all my friends and family. The staff at teeth care centre are very polite and helpful which makes visiting the dentist extremely pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I am so impressed with Dr. Pankti Patel's approach, like explaining the procedure of the Treatment, duration etc. and the same is happening at the end of the day. Teeth care centre team is so kind and taking care of the patient in all times with dedication. Wishing you all the Very best.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

i loved her work and skills..i recommend it to everyone as the best dental hospital .

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

My son had fear about dental treatment. Earlier I had tried enough to get his fillings done but went vain as my son completely refused to get treatment done. I bought him here and Dr Pankti Patel’s friendly approach motivated my son and he got his fillings done here. I would like to suggest teeth care centre dental hospital to my friends.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Doctor has thorough knowledge about all aspects of dentistry. She makes it a point to explain the problem and the solution before hand so that we are aware of what is being done. We first approached her for a RCT for me and then for my mother. Treatment for all of these went smooth. She is extremely patient and careful during the procedure and ensures that the patients are at the utmost comfort. Overall, it was a good experience and I recommend the hospital for all dental problems.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I would like to thank Dr. Pankti Patel for making me my new dentures so well and I am already eating almost all foods as normal. I can't begin to say what great service I received. I have passed your name to many of my friends. Many thanks and best wishes.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Pankti Patel is very friendly and supporting and now after a painless root canal and bridge, my new bridge is as good as my last natural tooth and happy wih my smile. Wholeheartedly, thanks for the good work.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015