Dr. Pankti Patel

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Pankti Patel

I would highly recommend Dr Pankti Patel to all my friends and family. The staff at teeth care centre are very polite and helpful which makes visiting the dentist extremely pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I am so impressed with Dr. Pankti Patel's approach, like explaining the procedure of the Treatment, duration etc. and the same is happening at the end of the day. Teeth care centre team is so kind and taking care of the patient in all times with dedication. Wishing you all the Very best.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

My son had fear about dental treatment. Earlier I had tried enough to get his fillings done but went vain as my son completely refused to get treatment done. I bought him here and Dr Pankti Patel’s friendly approach motivated my son and he got his fillings done here. I would like to suggest teeth care centre dental hospital to my friends.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Doctor has thorough knowledge about all aspects of dentistry. She makes it a point to explain the problem and the solution before hand so that we are aware of what is being done. We first approached her for a RCT for me and then for my mother. Treatment for all of these went smooth. She is extremely patient and careful during the procedure and ensures that the patients are at the utmost comfort. Overall, it was a good experience and I recommend the hospital for all dental problems.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I would like to thank Dr. Pankti Patel for making me my new dentures so well and I am already eating almost all foods as normal. I can't begin to say what great service I received. I have passed your name to many of my friends. Many thanks and best wishes.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Pankti Patel is very friendly and supporting and now after a painless root canal and bridge, my new bridge is as good as my last natural tooth and happy wih my smile. Wholeheartedly, thanks for the good work.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

My daughter was very scared at first and refused the procedure, but Dr. Pankti Patel was very patient with her and succeeded to convince her! Since she is very caring, my daughter is now looking forward to a next appointment. Thanks to Dr. Pankti Patel

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

All visits were comfortable and I was always greeted with kindness and concern for my comfort by all members of the staff. Dr. Pankti patel's level of education combined with sincere desire to provide the best treatment possible to every patient is simply outstanding.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Pankti Patel's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr Pankti Patel to all my friends and family. The staff at teeth care centre are very polite and helpful which makes visiting the denti..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so impressed with Dr. Pankti Patel's approach, like explaining the procedure of the Treatment, duration etc. and the same is happening at the end of the d..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i loved her work and skills..i recommend it to everyone as the best dental hospital ."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son had fear about dental treatment. Earlier I had tried enough to get his fillings done but went vain as my son completely refused to get treatment done. I ..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor has thorough knowledge about all aspects of dentistry. She makes it a point to explain the problem and the solution before hand so that we are aware of w..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to thank Dr. Pankti Patel for making me my new dentures so well and I am already eating almost all foods as normal. I can't begin to say what great..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pankti Patel is very friendly and supporting and now after a painless root canal and bridge, my new bridge is as good as my last natural tooth and happy wih..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter was very scared at first and refused the procedure, but Dr. Pankti Patel was very patient with her and succeeded to convince her! Since she is very ..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pankti is excellent with patients. Her hospital is impeccable and consultation is by appointment."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All visits were comfortable and I was always greeted with kindness and concern for my comfort by all members of the staff. Dr. Pankti patel's level of education..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely happy with the treatment. It was done with perfection and painless. Dr. Pankti Patel is excellent."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Teeth care centre is a best dental centre I have been to, either in India or UK. Thanks and best of luck to Dr. Pankti Patel for bright future."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is a best dentist who deals with patients with utmost care."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had an amazing experience with Teeth Care Centre at Ahmedabad. Thank you Dr. Pankti Patel"

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Pankti Patel to fix my broken teeth and ended up getting all my teeth made over. I am supremely impressed with her knowledge and work."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I must say that you have a very good hand on your patients. The Trust you have build in me is so good that only dentist I trust is you!"

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for everything. Hope this Diwali brings you all the success you deserve."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had many dental problems neglected for most of my life , With Dr. Pankti Patel's help - all were fixed to my satisfaction. I don't live in India any more but ..."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks Dr. Pankti Patel for a wonderful, very much painless and timely dental treatment. It was a pleasure meeting you and your very professional team."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with Dr. Pankti's treatment. My 5 yr old daghter say "Dentist aunty is very friendly and playful, unlike most other dentists"."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to share my pleasant experience at Teeth Care Centre. I got Tooth Jewelry done. I was amazed to see their meticulous work which left a significant ..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had dental problems since childhood and I’ve visited so many Dentists before but none like Dr. Pankti. Dr. Pankti and her team have been extremely Professiona..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Normally I am not a person to write reviews or whatever, but in this case I really want to do by myself because… I want people to know how Really Good Dr. Pankt..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pankti Patel's treatment felt like done by my own dentist in USA and if I honestly admit even better. She solved even some teeth problems what my own dentis..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pankti is perfect in her job. Best Dentist in 40 yrs of my Life. God Bless And Thank you so much for your valuable time. Would surely recommend Dr. Pankti a..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consulted Dr. Pankti Patel on the suggestion of my friend. She told me that I will have to go for a root canal treatment. I was very scared. But Dr. Pankti us..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Panki took great care of my tooth. I am very impressed with the sterilization protocol that this dental hospital follows. The hospital is also extremely cle..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great service. Teeth care centre Dental hospital is a lot superior to what I have seen in the USA. Thank you doctor Pankti. I am very happy."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am really happy I met you, definitely I suggest your name to my friends. My experience throughout the Root Canal treatment was quite pleasant and comfortable...."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Veneer treatment performed on my front teeth has changed my smile completely. I am so lucky and thankful that I found your website. I must congratulate you and ..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pankti is a good listener and is always there on the phone in an emergency. The after care service is excellent. In addition to this she is always upgrading..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr.Pankti Patel to any of my friends & family members without any hesitation. I underwent extensive dental treatments including ceramic..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Compassionate staff, great Dentist, Overall an excellent experience. Highly recommend."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After my first appointment, the doctor determined one of the 2 fillings I have was ready for a replacement. It was an old silver filling and Dr. Pankti was goin..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist in ahmedabad. Thanks dr pankti. I am very happy with my new smile."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very nervous about going to see the dentist, but Dr. Pankti and her staff were so nice and professional. The minute I stepped into the hospital, the tranq..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pankti patel impressed me with her immense knowledge and information sharing attitude as a consultant for any kind of treatment related to dental. Her Denta..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an excellent and satisfying experience with Dr. Pankti Patel. I had experiences with number of dentists in the past but technique and patience of Dr. Pank..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just wanted to take a minute to thanks dr pankti for helping me achieve something in my life so important and long awaited. Important because now I can smile ..."

September 24, 2014