You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Victor Onwukwe

What a joke this guy is.. Don't waste your time! He's inconsiderate, he doesn't listen to your needs he just comes to his own conclusion based on a guess.. He doesn't examine you he stares at his stupid computer screen! Your not a doctor my friend your a poor excuse for a human being!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

He should not be allowed to practice medicine in Canada. I didn't see yet such a rude and incompetent doctor, not even sure how he managed to get his temporary license...

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I went to Doctor Victor today with some concerns that had been building over two weeks. He did not try to help me, he raised his voice telling me my symptoms were not linked and did not make any sense. He continued to talk over me as I tried to continue on with my concerns and I ended up leaving in tears and having anxiety attack. I went in for help with my problems and left with no answers. He was very rude and condescending and didn't seem to want to help me at all. I have never in my life felt so disrespected by anyone never mind a doctor. I will be filing a complaint.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

This Doctor was extremely rude, I required 30 seconds of his time. He would not even make eye contact. I am sorry DR. Victor but you are full of yourself and the people in Fort McMurray deserve better care than you are willing to give maybe you should actually pretend that you care about people before you call yourself a Doctor

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr Victor's for 2 years now but very rarely had to visit him. After today, I am seeking a new doctor immediately. He was incredibly rude and patronizing toward me simply because I inquired about another prescription after he had already printed one off for me - I didn't realize this is the protocol as I very rarely get prescriptions but he could have simply said that rather than rolling his eyes, shaking his head at me and ripping the prescription out of my hand while saying it's now a waste. I've never been treated so poorly in my life by a "professional." The man has no class whatsoever and I will gladly take myself elsewhere from now on.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I feel so much better now that I have read the other reviews. I thought there was something wrong with ME because he dumped me as a patient for asking him to actually face me (instead of the computer) and have a conversation! He has repeatedly treated me rudely and I put up with it because no doctors will accept new patients in Fort McMurray if you already have a family doctor. He did me the biggest favor today by refusing to be my doctor! Now I can finally find another doctor who might listen, be polite, and make me feel that I am getting the care I need. If you are a woman, forget asking questions, he thinks you're criticizing him. He says one thing one visit, and something different the next. He will never touch you. I'm on my seventh round of antibiotics in 3 months and dared to ask him if he has a plan for me. I feel absolutely humiliated and let down by Canadian health care... Oh and when he was busy telling me that he refuses to treat me, he also said it was all on me because he has never had any complaints! lol! I asked him how many patients have left him ... Thank you for sharing your stories. I can see that the pattern and problem is with him. It gives me the confidence to continue to ask questions about the "care" I receive from my doctors. On a positive note, the doctors at the hospital emergency have been excellent.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Been seeing Dr Victor for years now. Always very helpful and thorough.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I have been going to Dr.Victor for the past 5.5 years. NOT because he was a good doctor but because I don't go to the doctor very often and it's easy to get into him. Now maybe I know why, who would want to go to someone with no bedside manner and who loves to humiliate his patients in the front office in front of other patients? Recently, I went to see him as I was having surgery and had to have my bloodwork done. When he called me back to review my bloodwork he told me my iron was "dangerously low" and I shouldn't have this cosmetic surgery. When I tried to ask him questions,as usual he stared at his computer screen and asked me if I was questioning his knowledge. He then abruptly got up and walked out. I was in complete shock. I went to the front and asked for a copy of my bloodwork. He proceeded to look at the secretary and say " Give her her paperwork and I never want to see her again". Tears were burning the back of my eyes as I had no idea what was going on and said "you refuse to see me because I asked for my results and wanted to ask you a few questions?" He ignored me and walked away....by this time the tears were flowing and I was in utter shock. One of the waiting patients stood up and said don't worry about him Miss...I"m glad I seen this. Today was my first visit and seeing that kind of doctor I certainly don't want to see him now" and he walked out. I have always found him to be very dismissive and somewhat rude and always tended to stare at his google page while you were in his office but I hadn't ever really needed him for much more than a ear infection or something. I will never go back to him and have been encouraged by my new family doctor to put a complaint in against Dr.Victor as well. Apparently I"m not the first one this has happened to !

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I am a patient of Victor for the last 6 years. I always knew he was a terrible doctor. I kept going there because it was just easy to get an appointment. Now , he want to charge $50 cash for travel related prescription . I have never had to pay that before because I was his patient for so long. Because I disagree with him today he have put in my file to never come back again. This doctor is crazy and have the worst attitude. All the bad comments you read are true.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Arrogant, very late, and rude. Will never take myself or my family again.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Victor Onwukwe's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "What a joke this guy is.. Don't waste your time! He's inconsiderate, he doesn't listen to your needs he just comes to his own conclusion based on a guess.. He d..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He should not be allowed to practice medicine in Canada. I didn't see yet such a rude and incompetent doctor, not even sure how he managed to get his temporary ..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Doctor Victor today with some concerns that had been building over two weeks. He did not try to help me, he raised his voice telling me my symptoms ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor was extremely rude, I required 30 seconds of his time. He would not even make eye contact. I am sorry DR. Victor but you are full of yourself and th..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr Victor's for 2 years now but very rarely had to visit him. After today, I am seeking a new doctor immediately. He was incredibly rude ..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I feel so much better now that I have read the other reviews. I thought there was something wrong with ME because he dumped me as a patient for asking him to ac..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Been seeing Dr Victor for years now. Always very helpful and thorough. "

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr.Victor for the past 5.5 years. NOT because he was a good doctor but because I don't go to the doctor very often and it's easy to get int..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I am a patient of Victor for the last 6 years. I always knew he was a terrible doctor. I kept going there because it was just easy to get an appointment. Now , ..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Arrogant, very late, and rude. Will never take myself or my family again. "

April 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "If your a woman.. I would NOT waste your time especially if you are pregnant he has no sympathy what so ever! He doesn't even take the time to look at you while..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Once was enough. ...and 5 minutes plenty of time for him to berate and try to humiliate me. Never been treated so poorly in my life! Discrimination at its fi..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I have heard that Dr. Victor was a good doctor years ago but he has really slipped. When I go to him he does look at his computer because he is doing the pape..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor clearly is inexperienced. I am a healthcare professional who just left his office. He lacks basic medical knowledge and does not follow best practic..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is fine If you have something minor and straight forward that even the clueless of people could understand. I've been seeing him for years and I a..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Went to see him at the walk in clinic today and he basically said he didn't understand why I was coming to the walk in for chest pain and not my family doctor. ..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I saw him at a walk in clinic.. He basically just yelled at me for not having a family doctor.. I told him I dislocated my shoulder over the weekend and had a..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "His secretary are not the best. They are sometimes rude. He is awesome though, because he welcomes me all the time, and knows my name."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I was being treated for Excess stomach acid which I did I not have. Repeatedly told him the medication is not working. After passing out and went to the E.R. I ..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Been seeing him for five years now. Always friendly and willing to answer questions even when I know he's busy. Occasionally a 15 minute wait but that's excelle..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "One of the most easiest doctor's to speak too and feel comfortable talking too, for 15years in fort McMurray was he never rude, maybe to pillpoppers who want ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He's good to send you for blood work but you'll be waiting a while for your results. He just don't listen. It's a turn style office now, his care factor is gone..."

September 10, 2014