You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nirav Patel

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I visited TCC for dental implant ,but when i entered, The doctor was Young, so for a second i thought ,will he place implant .BUT the way he explained the procedure...I thought i will go for it ,i had a fear for dental implants .but after meeting him i got confidence and now i have 3 implant in my mouth ,all in good condition....

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I had been suffering from malalign teeth which needed a treatment. At this junction I met Dr.Nirav patel in his hospital. He is very gentle in his dealings which will make any patient to feel comfortable. He spend adequate time with me to treat me and now I am perfectly happy with my new smile.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I had got done braces treatment earlier and had problems in chewing food and had pain. I had lost hopes. My friend's mom suggested to consult Dr Nirav Patel. I consulted him and I got braces treatment, now I am able to chew food without any pain and the new smile is just the best. Thank you Dr. Nirav.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I was amazed by Dr. Nirav Patel's orthodontic treatment, care, skill and sophisticated instruments that he used. He was highly professional and at the same time there was a personal touch as well . The follow ups that were done by him and his staff, even after days of my treatment being over, was a pleasant surprise.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

I had problems caused by crowding of teeth, like gaps, erosion of edges, laceration of palate etc. Dr. Nirav Patel explained to me my condition and treated it with minimal invasion and discomfort to me. I am very comfortable with my teeth now. Thank you Dr. Nirav Patel.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Dr. Nirav Patel’s dedication to orthodontics and willingness to educate the patient as the work progresses is both informative and comforting. He has a personal interest in seeing his patients not only satisfied with his work but happy and comfortable within themselves during the services he provides.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

The whole experience of my braces treatment was professional, efficient and pain-free. He always explained each procedure. The whole hospital is run punctually, efficiently and hygienically and I have recommended his services to my many friends.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Nirav Patel's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My implant treatment carried out by dr Nirav Patel in a very competent manner. I felt totally relaxed during the treatment."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to thank You and Your dedicated Team for the wonderful painless implant treatment."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited TCC for dental implant ,but when i entered, The doctor was Young, so for a second i thought ,will he place implant .BUT the way he explained the proce..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been suffering from malalign teeth which needed a treatment. At this junction I met Dr.Nirav patel in his hospital. He is very gentle in his dealings whic..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had got done braces treatment earlier and had problems in chewing food and had pain. I had lost hopes. My friend's mom suggested to consult Dr Nirav Patel. I ..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was amazed by Dr. Nirav Patel's orthodontic treatment, care, skill and sophisticated instruments that he used. He was highly professional and at the same time..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had problems caused by crowding of teeth, like gaps, erosion of edges, laceration of palate etc. Dr. Nirav Patel explained to me my condition and treated it ..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nirav Patel explains the details of one’s needs. This experience has been very pleasant and I am extremely pleased with the result of my braces treatment."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nirav Patel’s dedication to orthodontics and willingness to educate the patient as the work progresses is both informative and comforting. He has a personal..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The whole experience of my braces treatment was professional, efficient and pain-free. He always explained each procedure. The whole hospital is run punctually,..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dear Dr. Nirav Patel, Thank you for giving me such beautiful results."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The treatment is personal, ortho procedure till end is explained in detail and the atmosphere is highly professional. The Hospital uses the latest technology."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best orthodontist of ahmedabad. Not only ahmedabad, india."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Clinic is incredibly clean and welcoming. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Nirav Patel to anyone."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have trust and confidence in Dr. Nirav Patel. He is a perfectionist, which I admire, and takes his time to get the job done right."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was pleasure meeting you at your hospital. You treated my daughter very well."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Many Thanks for the excellent treatment you have given for my malalign teeth. I always afraid of extraction, but the way you have made confidence in me and the ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I prefer to go to Dr. Nirav Patel's ISO Certified Teeth Care Centre dental hospital for my checkup and treatment when I visit India once a year."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Visited your website and I am glad to see your achievements. Your appointment system and in particular follow-up has benefited to me. I am extremely happy and s..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best orthodontist of ahmedabad city. Wish him all the best."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nirav gives proper attention to patients which I really liked. Secondly there are many doctors working simultaneously , I felt team approach is best to get..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really satisfied with the service and treatment. Very comfortable with the hospital environment. Friendly and always smile to patients, will make patients feel ..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very Satisfied with the treatment provided by Dr Nirav. No Suggestions on Improvement becouse he is so perticular in his work that there is no scope of fur..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I use to be very conscious of my smile due to my broken front tooth. I went to Dr. Nirav Patel requested him for best dental treatment. That's when Dr. Nirav ad..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visit India frequently. During my last visit I experienced intolerable pain in my back teeth. On the advice of my Indian friend I visited Teeth Care Centre a..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am from france. I visited Dr. Nirav Patel’s website and then consulted with him over the phone before I came to India. I got replaced all my crowns on my fron..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you very much for bringing here the world class facility and giving us great service. It is one step towards making India a better place to live in. I wis..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional service and great results, I will come back here!"

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish Dr. Nirav Patel & his team all the very best & thank them for my family's healthy and happy smiles."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For a dental phobic person like me, the only place that I feel relaxed and totally reassured for any dental work is when I am at Dr. Nirav's clinic. Over the la..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Teeth Dental Clinic is among the most advanced dental clinic offering contemporary dentistry services. The doctors and staff at are highly skilled, experienced ..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nirav Patel is the best implant dentist I have ever had. He is painless and explains everything as he works, and he does great work. His staff are friendly,..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has the most friendly staff. They really take their time with you and engage you in meaningful conversation. Truly wonderful place and not your everyday dent..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am satisfied and happy with the outcome of the ortho dental work he did for my daughter. Once again, I cannot thank him enough. Juggling from home to work, in..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My visit to Dr. Nirav's Dental Hospital has been wonderful and extremely satisfying. With their working system, professional advice, working skills and extende..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nirav is a wonderful dentist! There is nothing that I don’t love about his work. He is smart, caring, attentive and has great staff. I feel very fortunate t..."

September 24, 2014