Ratings for Dr. Nirav Patel

After 2 years of braces i have got new look and feel like my new avtar. I am very thankful to Dr. Neerav Patel for such a wonderful result.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

I needed some fairly major work done involving a root canals, Implants and a crowns. The dentist explained clearly to me what my choices were and what the pros and cons of each. The staff are great and the dentist does what is best for their patients. If anyone thinks this practice is all about making money through private work I would have to disagree.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

My implant treatment carried out by dr Nirav Patel in a very competent manner. I felt totally relaxed during the treatment.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I would like to thank You and Your dedicated Team for the wonderful painless implant treatment.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I visited TCC for dental implant ,but when i entered, The doctor was Young, so for a second i thought ,will he place implant .BUT the way he explained the procedure...I thought i will go for it ,i had a fear for dental implants .but after meeting him i got confidence and now i have 3 implant in my mouth ,all in good condition....

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I had been suffering from malalign teeth which needed a treatment. At this junction I met Dr.Nirav patel in his hospital. He is very gentle in his dealings which will make any patient to feel comfortable. He spend adequate time with me to treat me and now I am perfectly happy with my new smile.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I had got done braces treatment earlier and had problems in chewing food and had pain. I had lost hopes. My friend's mom suggested to consult Dr Nirav Patel. I consulted him and I got braces treatment, now I am able to chew food without any pain and the new smile is just the best. Thank you Dr. Nirav.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I was amazed by Dr. Nirav Patel's orthodontic treatment, care, skill and sophisticated instruments that he used. He was highly professional and at the same time there was a personal touch as well . The follow ups that were done by him and his staff, even after days of my treatment being over, was a pleasant surprise.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

I had problems caused by crowding of teeth, like gaps, erosion of edges, laceration of palate etc. Dr. Nirav Patel explained to me my condition and treated it with minimal invasion and discomfort to me. I am very comfortable with my teeth now. Thank you Dr. Nirav Patel.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Nirav Patel explains the details of one’s needs. This experience has been very pleasant and I am extremely pleased with the result of my braces treatment.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014