Dr. Ofilio J. Morales

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ofilio J. Morales

I'm glad that I did the surgery with you guys at Orofacial & Dental Implant Surgery. Dr. Morales and staff treated me the best way as possible during the surgery.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

First time visit and it was awesome! Felisha made me feel so comfortable and she explained everything to me. Dr. Morales was so nice, and truly was interested in my health issues before doing any procedure.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Very friendly front desk personal. Dr. Morales sound very knowledgeable, courteous, and he took time to explain everything to me. Now I'm waiting for my health plan to approve the surgery by Dr. Morales.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I was down on vacations and had a tooth that needed pulled. I called the office on Friday got in on Monday morning. Staff was efficient and friendly. Dr. Ofilio Morales explained all that would take place and removed my problem tooth with out any problem.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Morales and his staff are friendly, they're really concerned about your needs and very professional. This attitude starts at the front desk to the back staff. I would highly recommend their service.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Office staff and Dr. Morales are very professional and kind. I would definitely recommend him to others in need.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I came in 11/9/17 to see Dr. Morales for a follow after my tooth extraction done by previous doctor. I was nervous naturally because of the horrible experience I had at Central Florida oral surgery but was quickly put at ease by Shirlene's upbeat personality and attentiveness. Dr. Morales was super gentle and relieved the pain I was experiencing due to exposed bone and infection. He promoted me to take antibiotics and mouthwash rinse. I can't explain enough how comfortable I was, wish I had gone to them from the beginning!!! Thank you to you both! I will be referring my good friend for her wisdom tooth extraction!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Was referred by Dr David Sutton and he told me they would take good care of me. Realized when I got there that was an understatement. They really took extra good care of me from the moment I stepped in. Dr Morales did the consultation and explained everything I needed to know. He is a very good, kind and experienced practitioner. Will recommend to anyone with dental issues. Gracias Dr Ofilio Morales!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Morales and his team at Orofacial Stonerock were very helpful and a nerve easing... My son's procedure went very well. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

My name is Timothy Murry and I live in Clermont FL. I was in your office on 27 September 2017 for Oral Surgery and I was extremely happy with the service and treatment I received. As of the result of the service and professional attitudes of Dr. Ofilio Morales and his assistant, I will recommend Orofacial & Dental Implant Surgery to my friends for their dental needs.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Ofilio J. Morales's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ofilio J. Morales was born in Managua, Nicaragua, Central America, graduating in 1977 at La Salle High School. He received a Bachelor of Science, Majoring in Biochemistry from Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. His Dental Degree was completed at the Francisco Marroquin University in Guatemala City, Guatemala, Central America, with Cum Laude Honors. He is fully licensed by the Florida Dental Board to practice dentistry since 1991. Dr. Morales spent four years at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, where he did his training as an oral and maxillofacial Surgeon. He continued his studies with a one year fellowship in temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders and arthroscopic corrections in Miami, Florida under a world renowned individual, Dr. Joseph P. McCain. He has contributed various chapters in textbooks and updates for the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and he is Board Certified. Dr. Morales keeps up with modern technology by attending several continuing education courses throughout the year. Dr. Morales is a member of numerous professional organizations including the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Academy of Oralfacial Pain, The American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, Central Florida District Dental Association, Dental Society of Greater Orlando, Guatemala Dental Society, American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and subscribes to their codes of ethics. Dr. Morales is a Fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology and a Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. He is affiliated with area Hospitals including Orlando Regional Medical Center, Florida Hospital, Arnold Palmer Hospital and Dr. P. Phillips Hospital.

• Spanish
  • English

• University Of Texas, Houston Dental Branch (Grad. 1992)

• Dental implant surgery