Ratings for Dr. VIMAL Patel

Dr. Patel has been my dr. For 6 years now. He us very consistent, knowledgeable, and very pleasant. The staff is wonderful as well

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr Patel is a very rare doctor any patient is privileged to have. When office was growing rapidly he was harsh a few times. I only share that to also share how he gave time to re-examine the real situation from the misunderstood, an INVALUABLE trait to his patients! Another uniqueness is in his ability to discern & consider a patients character in a case by case manner, extremely VIP in medical care, and a VERY RARE commodity in docs today! His kindness makes him best in bedside manner. His staff also treats patients as respectable human beings created by God, due equal kindness, at times a kindness NEEDED ESPECIALLY to patients already under a heavy load! Dr Patel values his his patients choice to share their most private and critical info which often extends beyond just the medical, naturally putting the patients at the mercy of their doctor of which Dr Patel has NEVER taken for granted or used in an egotistical manner. Thankyou Dr Patel, doctor AND a man of great integrity!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Patel. He is an excellent doctor. I feel that he really cares about me as an individual and I have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff..

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Sucks when the Doctors become younger than you! All kidding aside. As a fellow Cape business owner and life long resident, I highly recommend Dr Patal to anyone that asks.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

DR. PATEL - IS A VERY CARING DOCTOR HAVING DEALT WITH MANY DR.S OVER THE YEARS HE IS THE BEST...Dr. Patel,has been right on and diagnosed correctly ever issue I have seen him for, I see many specialist up in Boston and wait for hours hours to see the Dr.s and then deal with attitude, lousy bed side manner. After leg surgery DR. Patel and his staff checked in on me daily, un-like my ortho surgeon even though I had complications from the surgery. I would rate him a A+. As for his staff they go above and beyond to be helpful, all around GREAT PCP Office!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Doctor Patel is an excellent Doctor. His office is VERY CLEAN and the staff is very nice. I would 100% recommend him as a Primary Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

I needed a walk-in doc. He saw me without an appointment, was very cordial,listened and paid attention to me. Made several suggestions. Was courteous, not rushed. Personable. Young. Staff unfriendly, brusk, cold. Doesn't take Medicare, my insurance - Aetna. I will return on an as needed basis.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010