Ratings for Dr. Dale L. Cody

Dr. Cody was one of several surgeons recommended to me for a breast biopsy/lumpectomy by the breast center and my primary doctor. I had reservations about who to choose, but now have no regrets and I would definitely choose him again and will (have) highly recommend him to family and friends. I met him for the first time, 3 days prior to surgery and he immediately put me at ease with his compassionate and caring demeanor. He was thoughtful and thorough in his explanations and was understanding to my every question. The procedure and recovery were a breeze and the scarring appears to be minimal. Dr Cody's nurse. Lisa, was equally as thoughtful, pleasant and understanding. "two thumbs up"

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr, Cody performed a lumpectomy on me. he was kind,compassionate and understanding. He answered any questions I had and did a good job,barely any scar....Thank you Dr. Cody....

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Dale L. Cody's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MVP Health